Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

can you PM me the name Bods?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    can you PM me the name Bods?
    Done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Can you refer us to what you're talking about Bods. Maybe reply to the comment so we can see?
    It’s not one comment-it was quite a volume of work, like a flirtation.

First Grader

Please share

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Please share
    I can’t-its a volume of work. You would pretty much need to read the 2019, rumours, signings page from about November to when the season kicked off.
    You blokes were all there anyway at the time. It was a lived experience.
    Many of whom had the spell cast upon you successfully and by the time the season kicked off were convinced we’d be top 8 or higher this season. Which in the end was cruel because it made this season more gut wrenching given the expectations that was built up.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Please share
    I'll say it. Menoitios

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    I'll say it. Menoitios
    Ohhhh ok. When he said “please share” I thought he meant a specific post. That’s not possible. Its a 3-4 month body of work that was very interesting and clever.

The name is Menoitios. Mal Menoitios.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    The name is Menoitios. Mal Menoitios.
    I’m wondering whether sometime in late February whether Big Mal Menoitios was given mail that the squad was training like a bunch of Bustards and directed to make a hasty retreat from the forum.

I suppose we should be flattered that they think our forum is significant enough...

G'day all. I just want to set some things straight. This year has been a year from hell for me. I've had some pretty major health concerns, but I'm finally back to almost 100%. As for the footy...well...feck me sideways...I wouldn't/couldn't have predicted this year. It's been sh!thouse!

I do not work for the club! I was not here to brainwash anyone! I find the labels I've been given as ridiculous as they are funny (granted...being compared to Mal in any way is probably a good thing, lol). The lashing out on here has reached a new low when you brand a fellow fan as some sort of a "plant" by the club we all support. That is such a silly idea that it boggles the mind in the first place. But still...for some reason...people feel the need to vent and lash out in the most idiotic ways.

Although crook, I've felt every kick in the guts this year along with you all. I haven't been on here because positivity has been my main aim...but to go through the crap we've had to endure this year has been bloody hard!

I still refuse to be overly negative though. One, because it's no bloody good for you to be stressed and angry all the time...and two, because if I don't do all I can to support this club...I may not have a club to support much longer. Now, before some brainiac decides I'm here to get you all behind the club for next year (by the way...you shouldn't need to be tricked into that) I want it known from this point on...I don't care what you decide to do. It's not my concern. If you see fit to not renew your memberships, fine. Then, if you choose to come on here and put the boot in every week, fine.

But please understand...I choose to remain positive. If I'm misunderstood and seen to be attacking anyone for bringing the forum down...just know that I'm defending the club and positivity (not attacking you) instead of choosing the easy road of, spitting the dummy and lashing out. Sure it's hard...and this year was a total write off both on and off the field...but at the end of the day...who else can I throw my support behind?

I'm not a psyche student. I'm not a club plant. I'm just a bloke that loves this club.

As for tonight...Titans by 8! Go Tanah!!
    Last edited by Menoitios; 07-09-19 at 09:17 AM.

Inactive User

^^^^ hallelujah Menoitios
    The international man of mystery is back
    It’s a compliment to be discussed and speculated on.

I could make a joke about how morale is at head office or how the thesis went but I’ll just say it’s great to see you back and kicking away in the same style.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 07-09-19 at 08:41 AM.

G'day, Bodsie! It's the same style, because I'm the same bloke. Jeez it's been a rough year hasn't it? At least you blokes have the Burleigh and Tweed to watch. We've got the piss weak capras!!! LOL!!

By the way...I'm not Austin Powers either. I'm no "international man of mystery".

You might be thinking of Titanic! Hahaha!!

If you can't have a laugh...it's no use crying, right?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    G'day, Bodsie! It's the same style, because I'm the same bloke. Jeez it's been a rough year hasn't it? At least you blokes have the Burleigh and Tweed to watch. We've got the piss weak capras!!! LOL!!

By the way...I'm not Austin Powers either. I'm no "international man of mystery".

You might be thinking of Titanic! Hahaha!!

If you can't have a laugh...it's no use crying, right?
    Oh yeah you live up the Coast. Interesting. Yeah every QCup semi is on tomorrow.
    The 1140am kick off time for Seagulls is an odd one.
    In terms of the footy I’m actually glad it finishes tonight.
    As a passionate member of both the Titans and Suns this year has been far too much.
    So the off season is s chance for more laughs, more sun, pursuing other hobbies and not spending a proportion of the week Dealing with either our form or the never ending wagons that circle our teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Oh yeah you live up the Coast. Interesting. Yeah every QCup semi is on tomorrow.
    The 1140am kick off time for Seagulls is an odd one.
    In terms of the footy I’m actually glad it finishes tonight.
    As a passionate member of both the Titans and Suns this year has been far too much.
    So the off season is s chance for more laughs, more sun, pursuing other hobbies and not spending a proportion of the week Dealing with either our form or the never ending wagons that circle our teams.
    Tweed vs dolphins should be a good game. It's live on fox 3 and kayo for all us that can't be there! I'll be watching Taylor in the 6 pretty closely. Spry as well. If Taylor can get his head straight for next year...how do you think a halves pairing of he and Boyd would go?

I can't wait to see Tanah tonight..if he starts at half.