Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Immortal

Still sitting at the ground, too stupid to move

Immortal

I mean this in all honesty, thankyou for all of the fans who support the Titans we are in a horrible state at [resent but the future is bright I promise you but I do understand the frustration.

- - - Updated - - -

Was just called every swear word under the sun by Eels supporters because I was at the game by myself, stuff you I am who I am even if.....

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    like that joke of a team can mock us lol

they are going to get flogged come finals time.
    We don’t know what finals is
    Our kids don’t know what finals is
    We don’t know what enjoying a win is

At least that's another one for the tipping competition, about the only positive I can take out of this. Besides that, I don't know how much more of this s**t I can take

Immortal

I am shattered I just do not understand what has happened this season, I am a broken man.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I am shattered I just do not understand what has happened this season, I am a broken man.
    Mate I’m feeling everything you are brother
    We care so much and yet this club gives us back so little
    It really does hurt. Im sorry for all of us that really love this club and want the locals to experience a bit of fun and something to be proud of.

Think all of us diehards are with you champion. A pre season full of no controversy, promise and hype yet we turn out the worst year in our history. Yes we have gaps in our roster but a squad like ours should not be spooners. At a loss for words

Inactive User

Listening to the Hodges press conference and the soft questions the media fed him has actually made me feel even worse

There's no passion at all from Hodges. No concern shown for the club. What an absolute bludger of a presser, just like every week. **** off and take Burt and Mal with you.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 16-08-19 at 09:13 PM.

I think we all are shattered,hopefully with the TEDS program coming to fruition in next couple of years their is some light at the end of the tunnel

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    I think we all are shattered,hopefully with the TEDS program coming to fruition in next couple of years their is some light at the end of the tunnel
    I’m worried the pathetic performances of our NRL team is going to undermine the Junior Program

First Grader

Let’s face it. 90 percent of the players are reserve graders being paid NRL money. They know they are overpaid, cannot compete and will find any angle to sit out a game whilst being paid.No point getting belted when you can get the same money sitting out.

Feel sorry for Holbrook as I don’t think he knows how diabolical the Titans are and it is ingrained throughout the playing group.

Brennan had a lot to answer for but so does the management who has allowed the situation to develop the way it has.

Our recruitment is diabolical and who thought signing Watkins is kidding themselves. He is just the same as the rest of the team being slow, lacks physical strength and appears disinterested

When's Todd Carney's book launch?

I'm in dire need of a positive story, we're not getting much outta this mob.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    There's no passion at all from Hodges. No concern shown for the club. What an absolute bludger of a presser, just like every week. **** off and take Burt and Mal with you.
    You can see why the whole joint is a stinker
    Not only Brennan is a fail but the assistance all along in Hodges, Burt, Ferris and sadly Meninga as well are all epic fails.
    Ground Zero again for all of us.
    It’s really rough what we endure.

Meanwhile supporters of the likes of Easts, Storm, Drongoes etc continue to be complete flogs with their easy life and be keyboard warriors rubbing it in and saying we should fold.

Make no mistake-the Drongoes are eyeing off rolling into town again and claiming us as their own. They want us to not exist and so does their media cheerleaders.

I'm not sure how we could pull the trigger on Mal so soon, because you're not going to turn the club's culture around in several months, I'd imagine you'd need at least a couple years to see a considerable improvement. Though it seems awfully quiet on that front, and i'm quite interested in how Mal plans to address that.