Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Inactive User

A half decent effort today and we’d actually have won a game
    But no it’s too hard for these blokes to care to the level that they should

Brenko Lee super sub.

Inactive User

And very apt that non existent custodial work By AJ again sees it wrapped up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    And very apt that non existent custodial work By AJ again sees it wrapped up
    Have to agree, AJ was just jogging across to the play? Absolutely no urgency from him.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    These on going lacks of effort and care factor are why people like Arrow and Brimson will or are looking elsewhere.
    AJ's lack of effort was what cost that try. Last tackle and under his posts, just jogs across in defence and allows the winger to score untouched

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Have to agree, AJ was just jogging across to the play? Absolutely no urgency from him.
    I thought that was Cartwright jogging. Hard to tell who's trying the least nowadays.

I'd guess it's be a while since the Dragon's piled 40 on someone.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I thought that was Cartwright jogging. Hard to tell who's trying the least nowadays.
    lol

Nah I rewinded it on Kayo, it was definitely Brimson. Not sure wtf he was doing there.

leaked 164 points in 4 games?

It was carty jogging. Don’t think we should be blaming aj for this he’s doing his best. We need a half to control like how Widdop was and also a front rower with some go forward like Vaughan.

QLD Cup

I really hope Holbrook has some idea to turn this around because I really wouldn't know where to start. We just seem mentally and physically weaker than every other team in the comp. Losing is just second nature to the players now

Positives - attack wasn't bad, scored quite a few good tries there. Although that could be more due to the Dragons average defence too.

Negatives - absolutely everything else. Our defence is non-existent and you can guarantee we will concede a try when the opposition gets inside our 20.

Geez this season can't end soon enough. I can't see us winning another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    It was carty jogging. Don’t think we should be blaming aj for this he’s doing his best. We need a half to control like how Widdop was and also a front rower with some go forward like Vaughan.
    Dragons put the kick through past Carty, so Carty had to turn and run for it. AJ, as a fullback would normally do, was sweeping around the back but in his case it was just a gentle jog. Pathetic effort (yes I'm going back on my word. I can't defend that ****).
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 10-08-19 at 03:59 PM.

Our last three games gives Ch9/FoxSports ammo to reduce NRL's asking price to telecasting rights next time negotiations get underway. Which might lead the to the NRL to put the heat on us to lift our game, or move us on elsewhere. I know that sounds like Drongoes/The C-M talk, but if we keep this up we will draw unwanted attention in time.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well.. Parra and the Knight's bound to produce a more entertaining game, like the game after us last week.

We should change our hash tag to #thruandthru to #cantwinthemall or #cantwinmorethanfour