Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Correction.... 46-6. I'll be interested to see the membership page after this weeks "performance". I don't think my pets even want to be members anymore.
    You're a trooper for sitting through this. Like I said, I'm not watching the game but how could any NRL side be this bad? Is there just no effort out there?

50-6 now. Don is a human sieve.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    You're a trooper for sitting through this. Like I said, I'm not watching the game but how could any NRL side be this bad? Is there just no effort out there?
    Nah, no effort. I gave up going to a Thai cooking course today with the wife. Should have gone and just rubbed chillies in my eyes.

On the up side, I have Tedesco as my captain in SuperCoach today.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    On the up side, I have Tedesco as my captain in SuperCoach today.
    Me too. And I grabbed Morris off the free agents in my draft team. Will get me into the Final next week. Yeehaa, thank you Titans.

- - - Updated - - -

How many records and milestones did the Roosters achieve today? Morris 150 tries and 3 in the first half since 1986. Cronk 100 tries. Highest score by the roosters at this ground. I love it when we become part of someone elses highlight reel.

Roosters spend a million and get a guy that scores, breaks the line, try assists, defends like a legend and is probably the best FB in the world. We spend a million and get a potato.

Immortal

Hopefully Tremain Spry and Tannah Boyd geta shot next week, the Titans may as well see where they are with their development.

Aretem_art on FB

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    We spend a million and get a potato.
    A potato that goes on holiday for a third of a season mid way through it.

Ahh well, we kept em under 60. There's a milestone for us.

And to think the Roosters didn't even have a full strength side today either.

Betcha Braith is glad to move on after commentating that one. Gotta hand it to Gasnier for trying to talk it up as long as he did.

- - - Updated - - -

got to sneek in a 30 minute snooze in the second half, feel good for it.

First Grader

I remember at the start of the season that Brennan was crowing how much stronger we are than last year.

Either he was telling porkies or that our strength coach is not up todate on the physical aspects of the game as we were clearly inferior to the Roosters and being swatted off like flies.

I said before and I will say again our strength coach needs to go

Commitment to the physical contest is what’s missing. What a bunch of Sheila’s.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Becoming increasingly desensitised to the garbage we present so managed to watch the whole game. The fact I was very impressed with Proctor was almost as disconcerting as the scoreline (props to him). Our try almost annoyed me as I thought Sami and Jacks were both very unimpressive all game. Might have it out for the bloke as that try was pretty nice but prior to that I thought he was about as creative as a wooden plank. All credit to him for that play... very nice. To have won four games all season draws comparison to the Knights in their spoon years and at least they were expected to be there with the players they had. Hard to say but it seems to have gone downhill since Garth left which really should say something about the players. Hopefully Holbrook can turn it around next year as I'll still be watching but I'm well and truly cautious about being too positive for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    I remember at the start of the season that Brennan was crowing how much stronger we are than last year.

Either he was telling porkies or that our strength coach is not up todate on the physical aspects of the game as we were clearly inferior to the Roosters and being swatted off like flies.

I said before and I will say again our strength coach needs to go
    Who's that again? Can't remember his name after being told to give him a fair go.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Hopefully Tremain Spry and Tannah Boyd geta shot next week, the Titans may as well see where they are with their development.
    Yep I hope so mdrew.
    Should have already happened in my opinion.