Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rep Player

Ryan James used to be the most penalised player in the comp but has reined it back in. Unfortunately for us, he has seemingly lost the aggression too and is no longer the enforcer we need. Good coaching can fix a lot of these issues and if Hipgrave turns out to be the next Andrew Fifita or Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, I will be more than happy to accept the associated penalties.

QLD Cup

I wonder if Newcastle would be interested in a player swap Boyd for Ese Ese. Obviously we would have to pay some freight but they prefer a bigger pack. Ese Ese was looking pretty good before he left the Broncos

Rep Player

If we could somehow pull that one off, I'd be buying a lottery ticket immediately.

For the people such as mdrew who have seen him play, do you think Tanah and Ash would do well together as a halves pairing? I have faith that Ash is going to turn things around, I think the experience playing in the outback would’ve been really humbling for him and hopefully has motivated him. Sure he’s not worth the million dollars he’s getting paid but I definitely think he’s the most talented half at the club and I’m hoping him and Tanah can work well together. I also saw that Ash’s girlfriend is pregnant and due in December, so hopefully that will really help him mature coming into 2020.

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 11.36.33 AM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Titslover; 23-07-19 at 10:39 AM.

If I was in charge this would be my 2020 round 1 lineup:
    1. Brimson
    2. Gela-Mosbey
    3. Kelly
    4. Watkins
    5. Sami
    6. Sezer
    7. Taylor
    8. James
    9. Peats
    10. Fotuaika
    11. Stone
    12. Welch
    13. Arrow
    14. Hipgrave
    15. Wallace
    16. Cartwright
    17. Whitbread

New signings:
    Sezer
    Gela-Mosby
    Welch

Release:
    proctor
    Latu
    Roberts
    Boyd
    Copley

Immortal

Yes I think that Tannah and Ash can work together, both can operate on either side of the field or together on one side.

In terms of how they play Ash Taylor is more of an organising type where as Tannah Boyd certainly takes the line on whether that is going to the line prior to passing late and I mean late at the line or running himself.

Both are also good kickers both tactically and from an attacking perspective. Certainly they have some complimentary skills to form a partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    For the people such as mdrew who have seen him play, do you think Tanah and Ash would do well together as a halves pairing? I have faith that Ash is going to turn things around, I think the experience playing in the outback would’ve been really humbling for him and hopefully has motivated him. Sure he’s not worth the million dollars he’s getting paid but I definitely think he’s the most talented half at the club and I’m hoping him and Tanah can work well together. I also saw that Ash’s girlfriend is pregnant and due in December, so hopefully that will really help him mature coming into 2020.

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 11.36.33 AM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    If I was in charge this would be my 2020 round 1 lineup:
    Agree with some, heres my changes/suggestions:

1. AJ Brimson
    2. Gideon Gela-Mosby
    3. Kallum Watkins
    4. Brian Kelly
    5. Phillip Sami *Lack depth here and not that many off-contract wingers. Richie Kennar?
    6. Tanah Boyd / Sezer-maybe, haven't seen him play recently
    7. Ashley Taylor
    8. Ryan James
    9. Mitch Rein / Apisai Koroisau
    10. Moeaki Fotuaika
    11. Bryce Cartwright edge
    12. Kurt Capewell / Glenn / Turner / Stone
    13. Jai Arrow

14. Tyrone Roberts
    15. Jarrod Wallace
    16. Keagan Hipgrave
    17. Jai Whitbread

Trying to be as realistic as possible. Obviously we can't just swap out the whole roster so if we could target a winger, second rower and hooker, that'd be ideal and more realistic.

Possible Targets,
    Sezer
    Gela-Mosby
    Koroisau

Either 1 of
    Capewell, Glenn or Turner
    Preferably Capewell

Peats has a lot of convincing to do for me in the next 7 weeks. Always seems like the stand-out trainer in the preseason but hasn't shown much last and this season. High work rate but very average service from dummy-half imo.
    Last edited by TitansState; 23-07-19 at 09:35 PM.

Coach: Justin Holbrook

1. AJ Brimson
    2. Xavier Coates / Jamayne Isaako (they cant possibly keep both whilst also having oates on wing and milf at FB)
    3. Kallum Watkins (ill give a go but dont hold high chances)
    4. Brian Kelly
    5. Tremayne Spry / Ryland Jacobs
    6. James Maloney (trade peachey and pay some maloney remaining contract, 2 yr deal max 1 yr preferred)
    7. Ash Taylor
    8. Moeaki Fotuaika
    9. Harry Grant / Brandon Smith
    10. Ryan James (c)
    11. Bryce Cartwright
    12. Alex Glenn
    13. Jai Arrow

14. Nathan Peats
    15. Jarrod Wallace
    16. Jai Whitbread
    17. Keegan Hipgrave