Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Maybe we should run on next week.

- - - Updated - - -

The only positive I saw was Proctor ripping I to Roberts. That was before halftime. He was pointing at him and really getting into him. It was good. And I don't know if anyone else noticed the complete differe ce in athleticism between the Don and Watkins. Bye bye Don.

QLD Cup

I am not as hard a marker as some but just as disappointed. I have long past having expectations for this team. There was plenty of ground gained in the second half but it seemed like one of those days when everything goes wrong. The intercept pass first half, the intercept after the break by Gordon, the dropped ball after break by Wallace, the dropped pass from Don when he was in the clear,etc, etc. It all got so comical, then Peachey went to the wing and seemingly forgot wingers run North to South not East to West. I swear he was hell bent on playing touch footy

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    I am not as hard a marker as some but just as disappointed. I have long past having expectations for this team. There was plenty of ground gained in the second half but it seemed like one of those days when everything goes wrong. The intercept pass first half, the intercept after the break by Gordon, the dropped ball after break by Wallace, the dropped pass from Don when he was in the clear,etc, etc. It all got so comical, then Peachey went to the wing and seemingly forgot wingers run North to South not East to West. I swear he was hell bent on playing touch footy
    What you outlined there sure was very true elements of the Absolute horror Show we sat through tonight in the fine company of those humble Drongoe fans who have no sense of self-entitlement and just care about good sportsmanship and the health and growth of Rugby League.

Immortal

Yes mate our juniors coming through are outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    do we really have anything promising to look forward to supporting this club? I'm over it. I'm really, really over it.

Copley.. FIFO... in 1 week out for 4

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure who it was (not me ...yet) but with a few minutes to go in tonight’s game a Titans jersey came sailing down through the crowd from around row 24 or so. Landed within 2 rows of the Legion. Anyone fessin’ up??

sorry i was wrong about Copley.

He can piss off at the end of the year too.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    sorry i was wrong about Copley.

He can piss off at the end of the year too.
    Yeah I mentioned him again in the well being thread
    He’s tissue paper and not worth a place in the squad
    He’s nothing special as a player either
    Misses tackles
    Doesn’t go looking for it
    No X factor
    Add the fact he’s tissue paper and he’s got to go

Inactive User

Hodges rolled out a Brennan like excuse last night saying
    We are a young forward pack
    Let’s go through them
    Stockwell experienced
    Peats very experienced
    Wallace experienced
    Stone youngish
    Proctor very experienced
    Whitbread youngish

Bench
    Mo young but easily our best
    Latu experienced
    Cartwright experienced
    Peachey experienced

Conclusion-stop making excuses and insulting our intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ... the fine company of those humble Drongoe fans who have no sense of self-entitlement and just care about good sportsmanship and the health and growth of Rugby League.
    Smooth.. very smooth, mate. I like it.

Watkins looks like he could make it here if a good coach knows how to use him...some athleticism and class there no doubt

Mo great..otherwise not much to like..

I thought aj was very quiet, I'd almost rather see him in the centres or wing rather then halves of Gordon's FB cause he never offers much in the halves and when Tyrone Roberts is the main man we don't look good,

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I thought aj was very quiet, I'd almost rather see him in the centres or wing rather then halves of Gordon's FB cause he never offers much in the halves and when Tyrone Roberts is the main man we don't look good,
    Yeah I can’t Stand him in the halves and I can’t stand Peachey our wide either, Peachey needs to be the 6 or 13
    I’d like a backline next week of
    AJ
    Gordon
    Kelly
    Watkins
    Sami/Don/Spry
    Peachey/Roberts
    Roberts/Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Not that anyone in this team has but AJ hasn't lived up to the hype this season. Hasn't seized his opportunity at FB this year. But playing behind this pack......who could blame him.

Peachey doesn't deserve to be around this team. Club said if you don't buy in then you'll be gone. So stop playing him and send him packing.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Not that anyone in this team has but AJ hasn't lived up to the hype this season. Hasn't seized his opportunity at FB this year. But playing behind this pack......who could blame him.

Peachey doesn't deserve to be around this team. Club said if you don't buy in then you'll be gone. So stop playing him and send him packing.
    Agree totally. AJ has done little but I hope it's because we get no go forward from our useless forward pack.

Also agree with HS comments re Watkins. I thought his first up display showed something for next year with a pre season under his belt.

Admittedly throwing brimmo into a position he's not familiar with didn't do him wonders. Same thing happened with ponga and Newcastle.