Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I have to drive back to Brisbane after this
    Might as well get a head start now and beat the traffic mate, doesn't look like it'll get much better for us

Cool, another two more years until we get into our next rebuilding stage, and i guess we'll end up getting stiffed with the announcement of Walters as Coach next week, just for the icing on the cake. smh

We're now back in the 8. This is the best birthday present ever. It's like Christmas in July. Thank you lads.

Like I said this will probably be the last time we play each other.

QLD Cup

What a comedy. Broncs defence fragile as paper in the eecond half and still only one try. Weird game all round.

Inactive User

What can you say?
    I feel our blokes simply don’t care as much as the other 15 clubs.

The Leadership isn’t there. At the start when the opposition are crashing hard our players are not at the same intensity.

In the off season it was all about how good our roster was.
    It probably is a good roster but leadership had to be addressed and it wasn’t.

They need to care more.

Anyway what a poo Sandwich that was for us.
    The players need to get hammered by the fans and media.

Not good enough.

And the referees were cheats in the first half.

Stayed till the end. Wouldn't give the broncheats the satisfaction of seeing me walk earlier. Cockhead in front of me had a go after 20 mins when the refs handed the game to the Broncos. Apparently he didn't like my language.

Anyway, rabble. Copley isn't only not a centre he isn't a contact sport player. Sami gone, Peachey the Panther doing his level best to do as little impact as humanly possible. Interchange was a joke. I'm not seeing what the coaches are seeing in Stone. I honestly thought Watkins looked good it's more the setup and the Qcup player on his outside that were his undoing.

Congratulations on another charge down, another line break and another knock on to undo all your good work Wallace. Terribly upsetting. MoFo coming off the bench is an astounding move. AJ in the halfs is a terrible idea. I'll even take Ash back now.

We have no idea anywhere in this club. People only turn up for the free feed at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Bill View Post
    We're now back in the 8. This is the best birthday present ever. It's like Christmas in July. Thank you lads.

Like I said this will probably be the last time we play each other.
    Thanks Bronco Bill, The Doors are cool. A lot of people like the Doors. Too bad not many people like you. Enjoy your birthday. I'm guessing you're celebrating alone.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Thanks Bronco Bill, The Doors are cool. A lot of people like the Doors. Too bad not many people like you. Enjoy your birthday. I'm guessing you're celebrating alone.
    How small must this guys dick be to think that anything he says would be upsetting?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    What can you say?
    I feel our blokes simply don’t care as much as the other 15 clubs.

The Leadership isn’t there. At the start when the opposition are crashing hard our players are not at the same intensity.

In the off season it was all about how good our roster was.
    It probably is a good roster but leadership had to be addressed and it wasn’t.

They need to care more.

Anyway what a poo Sandwich that was for us.
    The players need to get hammered by the fans and media.

Not good enough.

And the referees were cheats in the first half.
    Dropped ball by at least 3 of our "name" players. They just have no respect for possesion, the game, the team or the fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How small must this guys dick be to think that anything he says would be upsetting?
    Imagine celebrating your birthday as a Broncos supporter by posting on a Titans page. The Titans lost, but they are not the biggest loser tonight.

He's probably crying and eating cake as we speak.

- - - Updated - - -

The only positive I saw was Proctor ripping into Roberts. That was before halftime. He was pointing at him and really getting into him. It was good. And I don't know if anyone else noticed the complete difference in athleticism between the Don and Watkins. Bye bye Don.

Immortal

Moeaka Fotuaika with 182m in just 56 minutes and 35 tackles. 16 more of him next week please.

Mo is incredible. Also shoutout to Jarrod Wallace. The guy is absolutely trying his guts out every week and I swear he has a charge down every week haha. They are about the only two that can hold their head high. Disgraceful team performance

I didn't see much of the game but one thing I saw just highlighted the ineptitude and lack of football brains.
    We get a penalty on the halfway line. Every bronco bar the fullback stands on the 10 metre line. The fullback is directly in front of the posts. We kick it almost straight out to the sideline. 40 easy metres wasted!

QLD Cup

Boys against men tonight - Frail old underperforming men.

Also Whitbread needs a break from starting at 13. With him and Stockwell on a the same time the opposition get a leg up because they both are ineffective at slowing the ball down and winning the ruck. Neither of them really especially miss tackles but the first 5-6 sets we gave away 50-60m which completely took us out of the game.

Don, Sami and Copley should never get to wear the jersey again. They just continually fail. I'm running out of things to say about them.

Immortal

Debut next week for Tannah Boyd and Tremain Spry or in the coming weeks I hope.

PS - Titans if there s anything, and I mean anything I can do as a supporter ti help please let me know and I will do it