Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Really hope the news is wrong. Nine news said “underperforming Brian Kelly has been axed”... surely that isn’t right.

Also Cartwright moved to the bench and Stone starting on the left edge.
    If he’s axed you wouldn’t think it was form related because he wouldn’t have been selected on Tuesday.
    He hasn’t had the same impact lately and he is a part of the non-existent left edge defence so that element does vindicate a possible axing.
    But it doesn’t make sense.

Actually now that I think of it, we had to get special exception from the NRL to replace him in the squad with Don. They wouldn’t have allowed this purely for form so it must be injury.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Actually now that I think of it, we had to get special exception from the NRL to replace him in the squad with Don. They wouldn’t have allowed this purely for form so it must be injury.
    Most logical reason. I’m scared as to what it is.

Inactive User

I don’t want to go. It just sucks that is where we are now at. I’m a total fanatic and yet I’ve got no enthusiasm to go.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I don’t want to go. It just sucks that is where we are now at. I’m a total fanatic and yet I’ve got no enthusiasm to go.
    Just enjoy the afternoon mate. Dont the game so seriously as our seasons done, no HC. I stopped caring a few weeks ago. The panthers game didnt even shock me, i was just laughing at how pathetic these "footballers" were. I think theyre expecting towards 15k. Hopefully we get it. I believe they have opened sections of the southern stand.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Just enjoy the afternoon mate. Dont the game so seriously as our seasons done, no HC. I stopped caring a few weeks ago. The panthers game didnt even shock me, i was just laughing at how pathetic these "footballers" were. I think theyre expecting towards 15k. Hopefully we get it. I believe they have opened sections of the southern stand.
    Yeah true. It’s still relaxation and of course it’s always good to remember how desolate it was from 1998-2006 when we had no team at all due to the selfishness and the crying of the despicable News Ltd/Drongoes partnership.

There is no more disgusting club or fan base.

And Bods you will kick yourself silly if you don’t go and we beat the broncos.

QLD Cup

I know it has been a rubbish season and far less than what we have all expected but if we can get up today against the Broncos it would give us something to build on for next season. The best way to shut the Brisbane hate media up is to keep beating them. We jagged a win earlier this season so let's hope the boys can get up today and be 2/2 against the Broncos this season

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    And Bods you will kick yourself silly if you don’t go and we beat the broncos.
    Oh yeah I’m going to be there
    That was never in doubt
    I just hate it that I’m not fired up like a fan should be

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Oh yeah I’m going to be there
    That was never in doubt
    I just hate it that I’m not fired up like a fan should be
    Think of it this way Bods, at least you don’t have to listen to Corey Parker talking sh*t the whole game.. Awfully quiet when the Titans have the ball, or whenever the Drongos make a mistake, and then the only time he has any praise whatsoever is for the Broncos... Inpartiality completely out the window these days

QLD Cup

Roberts Roberts Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Roberts Roberts Roberts
    Should declare and send them in, 0-100

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    Should declare and send them in, 0-100
    We were getting such a good wrap from the commentators about our defensive grit then the captain lets a simple one through one on one. Flood gates are now open, game over.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody still want to argue whether Copley is a centre or not?

do we really have anything promising to look forward to supporting this club? I'm over it. I'm really, really over it.

“Hey ref, give us 6 more tackles”
    “Oh, ok boys”

Then planted the ball on a foot and lost it. Fair try!

Even the refs hate us.