Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default “Top Secret” plan to transform the Titans into Brisbane’s second NRL team

This apparently involves the Titans playing 8 games a season at Suncorp stadium under a new name. Super League heavyweights and a former Melbourne storm boss said to be involved in this proposal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/9NewsSyd/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

This link explains it further: https://www.facebook.com/9NewsQueens...5689611945121/
    Last edited by Dobes; 17-07-19 at 06:08 PM.

Inactive User

I’m so angry
    We change Coaches and out comes the Brisbane Hate Media with all guns blazing
    GAGF!!
    Makes you want to be violent

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m so angry
    We change Coaches and out comes the Brisbane Hate Media with all guns blazing
    GAGF!!
    Makes you want to be violent
    Absolute joke Bods... “South East QLD Titans”. How ridiculous is that...

The two people behind it are absolute ex Super League scum in my opinion. I could go on about this story but I'd only get Diehard in trouble.
    If the powers that be read this, I can assure them that I will not be following any team called Titans playing out of Brisbane. Don't treat us as fools by saying the team would still train on the Coast. Quite simply Bods said it best, just GAGF.

If Ribot de Brittlesack has anything to do with our club I’m goneski from rugby league for whatever is left of my miserable life.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    If Ribot de Brittlesack has anything to do with our club I’m goneski from rugby league for whatever is left of my miserable life.
    And Chris Johns - that bloke is just dying to have relevance.

Such a ludicrous and stupid idea. How they think current Titans fans will support anything to do with this is laughable, I know I won't. That being said there hasn't actually been any meetings or official moves, all just talk atm. Lets hope it stays that way

I am furious. If this is anywhere near the truth then as others have said they can GAGF well and truly. I will be done 100% and will letting them know tomorrow. How the hell do they think it will make any difference and it most certainly will not end well. What a circus we have become

Rebecca and Darryl need to kill this off now. For every hour they remain silent........

The club needs to send out a statement by tomorrow. Like you said MT the more oxygen they allow this to gain, the more it will continue to burn and lead to it happening.

Hopefully it's all just talk and rubbish like the good old Gold Coast Bears lies a couple of years ago

Inactive User

And Denis Watt must clarify his “last stand” comment and say it’s been totally overblown
    I was told Watt was some great operator
    His “last stand” comment has opened up completely the NSW/Brisbane Death Troll the GC pile on
    This stress to your long suffering members is not acceptable!!!

I guess the plan to merge us with the NS Bears and what was the other one, Bundaberg or whatever it was has been flogged to death they needed new material.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Absolutely. That person tore apart this game and it still hasn't recovered. Must not ever be involved with the Titans.

The Club has the fan base around them, they just need to get their act together to give them a reason to get the bums back on seats come game day.

Just another horse**** article from the Drongoes up the M1

Story is all over GoldFM this morning. Club needs to get on record and say it's crap. Anyone that thinks this plan would attract a wider fan base need only to think back to the Brisbane Bears playing out of Carrara.

Initially the only way to save this club is to win games. Melbourne are giving the team an opportunity this Sunday by resting half their A team. We lose to the B squad then we have another week of headlines telling us all how much we suck.