Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

wonder if Mo will come on and then stay on. half time can be his spell.

glad they made a few changes, although i wonder how much is Mals influence here.

Inactive User

I liked what I saw of Latu at training. I was thinking as I watched him what a waste to have such a big pure athlete not in the firsts

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    still no Watkins. Money well spent so far.
    From Fox Sports today, "Tyrone Peachey remains out of contention with a pectoral injury, while confusion over Kallum Watkins’ visa continues."

It would also appear that Melbourne have chosen us as the easy beats and rested all their origin players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I liked what I saw of Latu at training. I was thinking as I watched him what a waste to have such a big pure athlete not in the firsts
    I remember when he first came here he was in the talks for Origin. Willing to give him another chance and hopefully he has a solid game and keeps himself in there.

Bellamy already doing us favours. Cheers Craig.

Bellamy doing some early favours before next year

QLD Cup

Glad to see Don finally dropped. Not a strong team on paper but it does look like a team that will dig in and have a decent crack. Weren't they saying that Jacks was going to miss 3-4 weeks?

Yeah I'm thinking Gordon will go to 1, Brimmo to 6 and Rein to 14 later in the week

Interesting to see twin named at 9 for tweed, while Boyd is 18th and not named for Burleigh, could he come in for jacks on the bench with Gordon starting at FB then shifting to wing when Boyd comes on

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Was hoping Tweed as they are struggling a bit and it means Taylor needs to lead and he will have to work too. Plus the game being played in the outback could be good for the soul too.
    Plus we don’t want him at Burleigh We are going good

Inactive User

Teams have been named
    No Taylor

What a joke this all is and I'm over it. Just tired of it. One drama after another and until we win games my membership is finished. They will not be conning me again just because some changes have been made, yet again, off the field. Winning is all that matters now and it's a shame the list of coaches we could get contain no one that we really need. I just hope whoever gets hit on the dartboard measures up as I thought Brennan would have. We just continue to shuffle the deckchairs on the Titanic.

I have a hard choice this weekend - either attend what will be one of the remaining few times I attend a Titans match in the near future or stay home and watch the Manly v Parra match, which I would miss the first half if I go to the Titans game. I've never even given this situation thought in the past but like many, the continual BS drama has worn me out. I think I have had too many beers.

I admire you Bods for attending training. Parkwood is 5 minutes from me and I have attended training in the past but it takes a brave man to go these days.

I think putting latu in the team is a death knell for him. It will be a perform or perish situation. Because honestly, he is just taking up cap space and a top 30 spot in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    What a joke this all is and I'm over it. Just tired of it. One drama after another and until we win games my membership is finished. They will not be conning me again just because some changes have been made, yet again, off the field. Winning is all that matters now and it's a shame the list of coaches we could get contain no one that we really need. I just hope whoever gets hit on the dartboard measures up as I thought Brennan would have. We just continue to shuffle the deckchairs on the Titanic.

I have a hard choice this weekend - either attend what will be one of the remaining few times I attend a Titans match in the near future or stay home and watch the Manly v Parra match, which I would miss the first half if I go to the Titans game. I've never even given this situation thought in the past but like many, the continual BS drama has worn me out. I think I have had too many beers.

I admire you Bods for attending training. Parkwood is 5 minutes from me and I have attended training in the past but it takes a brave man to go these days.
    C'mon MT. I spat the dummy the other week and said never again. Record Manly (I am) and pop down to the game. If what Bodsie says is true about the effort at training maybe we will be in for a cracker. Win or lose, if I see the effort then I will see out the year.