Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Am at training
    Let’s hope I see a lot better than the tripe I saw a week ago
    Jealous as hell mate, well done on getting down there and reporting back.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Jealous as hell mate, well done on getting down there and reporting back.
    I’m on leave this week
    I do have a job and unlike our blokes I turn up each day and get it done regardless of the quality of leadership and staff. Just though I’d give myself a wrap.
    Anyway It was great to make the most of the Beautiful Morning in the Beautiful City in the Beautiful Club that our players enjoy with top quality facilities where our players enjoy the Beautiful lifestyle where our money affords them better houses and a better calmer place to live than other clubs can offer them

Today I saw
    Communication
    Accountability
    Attention to detail
    Errors reduced by maybe 80%
    Cohesion
    Leadership

I’m not going to go into combinations and game style or who did/didn’t train as this is a public forum

The Storm with their culture driven initially by salary cap cheating can GAGF in case they want intel
    Everything they’ve ever achieved is tarnished by being $12million over the cap over a 4 year period

FThem-lets get a famous GC win for the ages this week

I’ll probably go back on Thursday to ensure what I saw this morning is not only backed up but IMPROVED ON!!
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 16-07-19 at 10:15 AM.

This is posted on the SuperCoach website. It's the early mail article they do every week about team list Tuesday.

TITANS V STORM
    Sunday 21 July, Cbus Super Stadium, 2pm
    Titans: Veteran fullback Michael Gordon (blood clot) is back in full training. He is set to come straight back into the side in the No. 1, with AJ Brimson moving to the halves to replace Ryley Jacks (ribs). Shannon Boyd (arm) is also in doubt. Ashley Taylor (personal issues) is set to return via reserve grade. Jai Arrow (ankle) is ahead of schedule and aiming for next week.

Storm: Melbourne’s Origin contingent — Cameron Munster, Will Chambers, Josh Addo-Carr, Felise Kaufusi, Dale Finucane — have had a heavy workload after all backed up for #Cam400. Coach Craig Bellamy has hinted at least some will be rested this week against the lowly Titans, especially given the long travel.
    Christian Welch (suspension) will miss one game.

Inactive User

I wonder which QCup team Taylor was allocated to.

Mr Bods, how many fans regularly get to training? What were the numbers like of people watching?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Mr Bods, how many fans regularly get to training? What were the numbers like of people watching?
    Not including staff
    Last Tuesday would’ve been 3
    Today would’ve been maybe 5 and there was a school group of about 30

And both sessions had maybe 3 media watching

Immortal

Interesting side that's for sure

Wow Burty and Hodges with a couple of changes this week. Think there's a few people will be happy with (Don has been dropped):

1. Brimson
    2. Copley
    3. Brenko
    4. Kelly
    5. Sami
    6. Roberts
    7. Jacks
    8. Wallace
    9. Peats
    10. Stockwell
    11. Proctor
    12. Cartwright
    13. Whitbread

14. Rein
    15. Mo Fotu
    16. Latu
    17. Stone

A few question marks (like Mo starting on the bench) but happy to give Latu a chance to pick his game up and Lee returning is a good call with Copley back to the wing

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I wonder which QCup team Taylor was allocated to.
    I remember reading somewhere it was Tweed. Could be wrong though. Interesting as he will be taking Jack's 7 jersey there and he has been playing well for them

I'm just gonna assume that the reason for Mo being benched is that we are so thin on forwards the coaches think having Stockwell on the bench would provide no impact whatsoever.

Sam Stone to make Titans debut in new look side
    Titans.com.au

New recruit Sam Stone has today been named on the interchange bench to make his Titans NRL debut against the Melbourne Storm at Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday.

Stone joined the club from Newcastle before the June 30 deadline, and after a couple of games for Burleigh Bears has this week been named in the top grade for what will be his 19th career NRL appearance.

Interim coaches Craig Hodges and Luke Burt have made a number of changes to the side, including Brenko Lee being named at centre for his first appearance since Round 2, with Dale Copley shifting to the wing and Anthony Don dropping out of the side.

Veteran fullback Michael Gordon has been named on the interchange bench after recovering from a blood-clot injury in the place of Mitch Rein and prop forward Leilani Latu will make his first appearance of season 2019 with Shannon Boyd missing the match due to a shoulder injury.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by TitansState View Post
    I'm just gonna assume that the reason for Mo being benched is that we are so thin on forwards the coaches think having Stockwell on the bench would provide no impact whatsoever.
    Reckon that may be it. Stockwell to start and absorb it early and then Mo comes on to add a bit of punch before and after halftime

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely fuming that I can't go to this one because of work but anyone that has the day free, let's get out there and give the boys something to play in front of.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I remember reading somewhere it was Tweed. Could be wrong though. Interesting as he will be taking Jack's 7 jersey there and he has been playing well for them
    Was hoping Tweed as they are struggling a bit and it means Taylor needs to lead and he will have to work too. Plus the game being played in the outback could be good for the soul too.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 16-07-19 at 03:15 PM.

Latu getting a call up. That'll be a laugh. Rein dropped, probably not for long when Jacks is dropped, AJ to halfs and Gordon to the back. Probably need an outside back in the reserves for Copleys half a game and still no Watkins. Money well spent so far.