Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Tyrone Roberts is a joke agin. His defence today has been atoricious

Immortal

AJ Brimson hurt! Him and Mo have been very good AGAIN!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Neither, rubbish defender too. Him and Brenko, what could go wrong?
    Jacks is a waste of time. Offers nothing in attack or defence. If Boyd is still too young to give the debut to then its give Ash 7 games to prove he wants to play.

- - - Updated - - -

While a few player seemed to get the message nothing ive seen today has shown we are taking this "reading the riot act" "players on notice" seriously. These players dont give a **** and either do I. Flat out sitting through a full game and doubt ill be tuning in too much for the rest of the year.

I've turned off and feel like turning off on this team full time. The coach might change but the lack of effort and basic football smarts doesn't ever seem to change

Immortal

I have been surprised by the lack of intensity by some players today, such as chasing kicks etc very surprising

This was a good litmus test for a "fired up" "on notice" team. The pinnacle team of this years NRL gave you their B team to play. We couldn't even come close to challenging them. Speaks volumes for how in trouble we are for the next couple of years till our new coach gets the team they want.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I have been surprised by the lack of intensity by some players today, such as chasing kicks etc very surprising
    agree! we seem to be 3 steps behind competing for any of our attacking kicks.

Inactive User

What’s wrong with AJ?

Not wrong mdrew. I don't think any of us expected a full turn around and for us to be world beaters but I thought for sure we would show plenty of effort and at least get the fundamentals right. Will this team ever change

Immortal

Hip mate, bruised from a heavy tackle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    What’s wrong with AJ?

Rep Player

God I wished we had guaranteed portions of contracts like the NFL with performance incentives built in. This team needs to be torn down and re-built from scratch. A huge part of our roster just taking up space and taking the piss each week with their performance. No pride in the jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    What’s wrong with AJ?
    Gone into the sheds. Ice on the hip after he got the knees or legs into the hip when he got caught in goal earlier. Done for the day.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Hip mate, bruised from a heavy tackle
    Thanks mdrew

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    God I wished we had guaranteed portions of contracts like the NFL with performance incentives built in. This team needs to be torn down and re-built from scratch. A huge part of our roster just taking up space and taking the piss each week with their performance. No pride in the jersey.
    100% agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully a new team will be announced for next week and this weeks riff raff is dropped and new blood is given a chance. Only hope we have now in going forward is for change.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    This was a good litmus test for a "fired up" "on notice" team. The pinnacle team of this years NRL gave you their B team to play. We couldn't even come close to challenging them. Speaks volumes for how in trouble we are for the next couple of years till our new coach gets the team they want.
    Well said