Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Thanks Bods your insights have been great.

Why can’t you say who the injured player was Bodsy? It was a public training session and if he’s injured I’m sure it will be known to the public soon, I don’t see any issue with saying who it is? Just curious because if it’s Rein then Tanah could be looking at a debut.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i imagine Hodges is much more advanced as he has coached teams before whereas Burt is more a support to coaches i think so this makes sense i think. Hope they have a great relationship and make the most of this time in charge.

how do you mean angry / dont have head around? interesting
    There were those in the drills that were really aggressively backing up the Coach and even using very colourful language to ensure that the game simulation was being done to perfection whereas I think some of the younger fellas were not quite feeling the shock and awe of the coach sacking/media calling for our closure double whammy.

It’s just my own subjective judgement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Why can’t you say who the injured player was Bodsy? It was a public training session and if he’s injured I’m sure it will be known to the public soon, I don’t see any issue with saying who it is? Just curious because if it’s Rein then Tanah could be looking at a debut.
    Yeah ok-fair enough. Arthurs was the one who came off with an leg soft tissue issue . It didn’t look like a shocking tear, it may fall more into the “tightness” category but regardless I doubt he will appear for BURLEIGH now.

I’m back at work next week so that’s it for me with going to training.
    They definitely in my opinion need a closed to the public session at the stadium where they really lock in a siege mentality for Sunday.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 18-07-19 at 10:37 AM.

QLD Cup

Nice insights Bods. Hopefully the younger ones are just soaking up what the senior players are saying. I must say that I have been impressed with Hodges since Brennan has left. His media conference was very concise and he didn't use any throw away catch phrases that we have been attuned too. Together with the changes that have been made this week have ben a breath of fresh air.

For mine Tanah Boyd looked good in the Yellow team. Jacks trained freely and Latu looked energetic at times. Mal watched everything that was going on and spoke to a few blokes after just to give advice to. Ezra Howe was involved in the sessions as were Burt , Hodges and Phillips. I liked the look of Watkins , he seemed to move freely as well. As Bods said there was some pretty colourful words used by players and staff. I went to a training session early in the year and this session was completely different. Plenty of guys did some extras Peats, Aj , Hipgrave , Stockwell just to name a few.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

@Cody_KayeFOX

Dale Copley very strong on how much more intensity there's been at training since Brennan was sacked...

That's a hell of an admission that @GCTitans Titans players weren't playing for the coach, or buying into his methods. They seem genuinely relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    For mine Tanah Boyd looked good in the Yellow team. Jacks trained freely and Latu looked energetic at times. Mal watched everything that was going on and spoke to a few blokes after just to give advice to. Ezra Howe was involved in the sessions as were Burt , Hodges and Phillips. I liked the look of Watkins , he seemed to move freely as well. As Bods said there was some pretty colourful words used by players and staff. I went to a training session early in the year and this session was completely different. Plenty of guys did some extras Peats, Aj , Hipgrave , Stockwell just to name a few.
    How did Bods look?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How did Bods look?
    Ha ha I can’t wait for BT’s reply

Watkins training with issues on his visa could see him deported. Probably tomorrows headline.

Inactive User

There was a guy at training today coaching the B Team and he was so intense and impressive in getting the standards up especially defensively.I just figured out who it was

Jim Lenihan-he’s friggin awesome

Immortal

Looking forward to Sam Stone’s debut I think supporters will be pleasantly surprised.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Looking forward to Sam Stone’s debut I think supporters will be pleasantly surprised.
    Any idea why he hadn't been able to crack the Knights 17?

Immortal

Style of play mate he did not suit the way Brown has taken the side.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Any idea why he hadn't been able to crack the Knights 17?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Style of play mate he did not suit the way Brown has taken the side.
    Cheers mate. Can you be more specific? Defensive issues? Doesn’t fit in to attacking structures?

Immortal

Defence definitely not an issue did not fit well in attack especially with Fitzgibbon preferred by Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Cheers mate. Can you be more specific? Defensive issues? Doesn’t fit in to attacking structures?