Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Inactive User

Yeah the silence of the owners doesn’t worry me
    I think it means they already have decided and put in place a plan of action

I'm at least glad that people can feel that they can speak candidly about how they feel. Without this rubbish of being disloyal or not a real fan. I have always hated that attitude and the perpetrators of that disposition. If we are going to survive, there needs to be a lot of real, robust talk.

What is so frustrating is that half the puzzle is there, but we fail in so many important areas. Yea, including winning consistently. Snagging the odd win isn't good enough when three loses follow.

We are in real danger of the spoon, but even that doesn't seem like the most ominous sword hanging over our heads.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If they took an honest assessment and made honest comments then perhaps they should fall on their own sword or put others too the sword. If they take an honest assessment then they should be refusing to take to the field whilst certain players are picked. Peachey is first cab off the rank. Ash another. People are just too soft these days rather than calling out peoples bull**** face to face.
    Spot on with the comments about making players accountable. This crap about giving players a hug, ffs they are rugby league players. Take a week off as you have some personal issues, totally overlooking the fact that you have played like crap for 18 months. I'm still trying to work out why he didn't play QCup this weekend. Yes, build your confidence up by not playing any level... but hopefully he got a high score on his Playstation this weekend while we subsidised his wage.
    Rant over. You blokes have fired me up tonight. I might be heading for one of Bodsie's yellow cards, maybe a straight red!

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Spot on with the comments about making players accountable. This crap about giving players a hug, ffs they are rugby league players. Take a week off as you have some personal issues, totally overlooking the fact that you have played like crap for 18 months. I'm still trying to work out why he didn't play QCup this weekend. Yes, build your confidence up by not playing any level... but hopefully he got a high score on his Playstation this weekend while we subsidised his wage.
    Rant over. You blokes have fired me up tonight. I might be heading for one of Bodsie's yellow cards, maybe a straight red!
    That reminds me
    I asked yesterday and nobody answered

Did anyone see Taylor at the game??
    The non-response suggests he wasn’t there

I can't remember. I proceeded to get paralytic after the first 20 mins to numb the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    That reminds me
    I asked yesterday and nobody answered

Did anyone see Taylor at the game??
    The non-response suggests he wasn’t there

He wasn’t sitting on the players bench. However he could have been in the Coaches box or in the Corporate arras.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady