Thumbs up Titans car park offer

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coast Titans Membership team
    At the end of 2018, the task force appointed to conduct a review of Stadiums Queensland venues submitted their final report.

One of the findings concerning Cbus Super Stadium related to inadequate access and egress and, specifically, a lack of car parking.

After 11 years of playing at Cbus Super Stadium, the Titans were obviously aware of this issue, and had lobbied Stadiums Queensland heavily on behalf of our Members to find a solution to this problem which had become barrier to attendance.

Today, we are pleased to offer our Gold loyalty status Members the exclusive opportunity to purchase a limited number of car parks for the remaining eight (8) games of the 2019 season.

These car parks are located in 'Car Park 3', which is the car park adjacent to the Robina Raptors JRL club - see below map for reference.

These car parks can only be purchased on a seasonal basis and are priced at $120.

If you would like to purchase one of these car parks, you can do so through your myTitans account, or by calling the membership hotline on (07) 5656 5656.

Thank you for your continued support of the Gold Coast Titans.

Regards,

Gold Coast Titans Membership team
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Yeah, I got this email weeks ago. $120? Not sure if that is all year round (12 games whatever) or just for the rest of the year. But for $5 a game you can do what (I think it was) JB does and park at Raptors (which is immediately to the right on this map). Or park at Robina Town Centre for free (they don't give a toss) or park at the parking lot at Waterfront Place/Laver Drive also $5. Or park at the new Robina Health Precinct (Campus Crescent opposite Robina High School) also $5. Or do what I do.....nah, not telling. Limited spots so you might all beat me to them. Anyways, what I am getting at is people complain about no parking to go to Skilled. You only need to look around as there are many many options.

Follow the green line and avoid the zombie walk to and from the stadium. Best $5 I spend when I go to the footy.

Inactive User

^^^^^ but keep this secret between just us please
    It’s a godsend

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Anyways, what I am getting at is people complain about no parking to go to Skilled. You only need to look around as there are many many options.
    Thanks for all that info. Seems to be the case. I definitely wasn't plugged into it and what I was doing with my car was a lot more time intensive.

Seems to me that the price for 2019 would be fore those games and it would increase next year.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Where is the best parking for the western side?? Going next weekend

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Where is the best parking for the western side?? Going next weekend
    Robina Raptors $5

Junior

Cheers mate

- - - Updated - - -

How long is the walk??

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Cheers mate

- - - Updated - - -

How long is the walk??
    It’s a pleasant and quiet 5-7min walk along side the Mudgeeraba Creek

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It’s a pleasant and quiet 5-7min walk along side the Mudgeeraba Creek
    Just be careful under the railway lines. If the path is wet it is slippery with moss. Wife took a tumble last game.

Inactive User

The people manning gate A wouldn’t want to block the punters off from exiting again at Fulltime.
    Stopping people who has got parking either in the new members area or raptors did not go down well.