Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Yeah I agree Bodsy it's a bit disappointing how little discussion there is on here after one of our best win of the year. We've obviously had a very disappointing season and have lost so many games that we should've won, but I think one of the positives we can take is that we haven't really been smashed at all this season and have been in pretty much every game. Teams like the Eels, Warriors, Dragons, Bulldogs, Broncos, Knights etc have all had games where they've lost by 30+, with the Eels even having 64 put on them. Off the top of my head I think our biggest defeat would be 21-0 against the Raiders in round 1. If only we could've converted those close games into wins we'd be sitting in the top 6 right now.

Just watched the replay at 3am in Minneapolis. Enjoyed seeing the backs play like backs. See ya Taylor. Good win.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Not disinterested Bodsie but I think us loyal fans are rather EXHAUSTED with what this club delivers/throws at us.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Not disinterested Bodsie but I think us loyal fans are rather EXHAUSTED with what this club delivers/throws at us.
    Well said that’s spot on

What you said Hangingon.

We should have beat cowboys twice, up 14-0,16-0 and 18-10 against three teams, and havent been flogged since round one.

For all of our garbage we could easily be top 6 with some luck or execution at the right time.

No one to blame but ourselves, but there are bigger basket cases than us out there

Yeah exactly mate, imagine how the fans would be carrying on if we had 64 put on us like Parra. We actually haven’t conceded more than 20 points in a month, it’s just been some stupidity/bad luck that has cost us.

There is obviously a lot of talent in this team and the only position I think we really need to get stronger in is the second row. This side could push for the top 4 with someone like Bellamy as coach, it’s not like we need a dramatic rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Yeah exactly mate, imagine how the fans would be carrying on if we had 64 put on us like Parra. We actually haven’t conceded more than 20 points in a month, it’s just been some stupidity/bad luck that has cost us.

There is obviously a lot of talent in this team and the only position I think we really need to get stronger in is the second row. This side could push for the top 4 with someone like Bellamy as coach, it’s not like we need a dramatic rebuild.

yeah i have said this earlier in year, there is no excuses for poor results, coaching is the difference maker and ours hasn't made enough of a difference as yet.

and as an aside to the top 6 top 8 talk, this is probably the weakest competitive season since maybe 2010 so we shouldn't get too excited about dreaming of woulda couldas in this poor top 8.

I think the main reason for the lack of excitement and talk is the fact that us Titans fans are scared of being over confident. So many times in the last 5-6 years we've had a big victory that should kickstart a flurry of wins but instead the next week we get belted and have our pants pulled down. Good win yes but we also really started showing our true bad colours in those last 15 minutes and I hate to say it but another 5 minutes and I reckon we lose that game.

Extremely happy to finally get a win (and against the Broncos is the sweetest win of all) but not getting cocky over one victory when who knows how we will go against NZ next week.

Hahah there’s no doubt about that Bundy, I was fully expecting us to lose today when they started throwing the ball down, and I’ll probably tip the Warriors this week too. It’s so frustrating that we can score 36 one week, 4 the next and then 26 the next.

Those rise and falls are the sign of a team building combinations. Roberts/Jacks is just another part of the conundrum with Jacks playing right this time.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Well said that’s spot on
    Agreed. One win, even if it is against the Broncos, doesn't excuse the fact another season has already come and gone for us.

Inactive User

Yeah it doesn’t get better to beat the Drongoes away but nothing can excuse the fact that a 31% win percentage is totally unacceptable and for that reason it’s still a Poo Sandwich

Rep Player

Was great to see us beat the broncos especially on their home turf. Agree what others have echoed. I contacted the club and cancelled my membership after the cowboys game and still thought it was the right decision. While I will always support this club the failure to act on mistakes made in the past called for me to vote with my wallet as insignificant a contribution as it was. Had a really good chat to the membership team and its great to know we have people like that working at the club. Its up to the players and the organisation now to make me want to join back up for membership now and i hope to bloody hell that they do.