Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Some people come on here and talk about his aggression but what use is it when he has the brain the size of a pea. Dumbest of footballers.
    You can take the boy out of Nerang, but you can't take the Nerang out of the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    TPJ giving away penalties and dropping more balls than Hipgrave yet no one would say he would never get a gig at another club. Hipgrave has given away 3 penalties this YEAR. Let's not make judgments on his rep rather than his current form.
    Not just the penalties JB. Did you miss the dropped ball at a crucial time, the dumb shoulder charge, and the missed tackle.
    Anyway we are in front so i guess we ahould be enjoying that.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    TPJ giving away penalties and dropping more balls than Hipgrave yet no one would say he would never get a gig at another club. Hipgrave has given away 3 penalties this YEAR. Let's not make judgments on his rep rather than his current form.
    Oh come on, Hipgrave is not even half the player TPJ is. TPJ seems to have hit a bad patch but we've already seen his potential which is more than I can say for Hipgrave. It's not even a fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Not just the penalties JB. Did you miss the dropped ball at a crucial time, the dumb shoulder charge, and the missed tackle.
    Anyway we are in front so i guess we ahould be enjoying that.
    Yew, Aj, Kelly, Roberts, Jacks, Athars and the Don. Great work for that try

Why do we have to take halftime. Brennan should stay up in the box and let the players plan the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Oh come on, Hipgrave is not even half the player TPJ is. TPJ seems to have hit a bad patch but we've already seen his potential which is more than I can say for Hipgrave. It's not even a fair comparison.
    Yeah I know, just saying, instead of tearing him apart let's tear apart the Broncheats players. He's not perfect or polished but he does bring something out there. I'd have him out there before Wallace today, who I notice had a 15 minute break before going back out. Great interchange again.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    That’s terrible. They are really bad losers and just as bad winners.
    They are just scum, 6 low life’s in their early 20s hassling a middle aged man and his wife.
    Doesn’t happen anywhere else.
    Now given this lead and these low lives we better go on with this or I won’t be able to cope.

Don’t let Bloody Brennan into the sheds!!!!!
    Get Roberts and Peats to do the talk.

Lock the doors!!!

See u at fulltime

- - - Updated - - -

If your big brother is a guy that wants you literally dead, has no problem with your wife being assaulted (we’ve seen the Drongoes attitude to women too many times over the years) and is a self-entitled bully then The Drongoes are our big brother

They can GAGF

Now fellas if we get in to an attacking position don't roll the effing ball over the sideline, go for their effing jugular.

When Hipgrave loses his head, he really loses it. But he has been very consistent this year. He has been one of our best this year. Judging him on 20 mins is a bit harsh. Maybe Boyd would be better?

Bods, if we look like going down to the wire and the Donkeys are looking likely to score I wanna see a streak from you to stop the game. A lifetime ban from suncorp isn't a bad thing. We'll donate to your gofund me page for the fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Another dog shot from TPJ. And Walters backing the hit. Hmmmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Well there's the problem, their 14th man in Alfie isn't on the field.

- - - Updated - - -

And that's what Hipgrave does to the opposition too, makes them make stupid mistakes for the payback shots.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy **** the refs are on our side at SUNCORP!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Another dumb high shot from Lodge. Once again Walters saying "there's nothing in that". This is why I don't want this guy. He isn't pro titans, he's a bronco and I don't need another reject Bronco coming down the highway for us to have **** heaped on us about!

- - - Updated - - -

How good is to have Kelly back? What a champion junior we nearly lost. Hope we learnt our lesson.

Is peachy out there?

WTF was that from Roberts throwing a hand out on the 5th when they didn't know what to do, then Jacks staying out of the tackle when he's the only one that could stop staggs???!?!?! Jesus. Not how we want to finish....Bods start checking you've got your good undies on!

- - - Updated - - -

Now I have to listen to Walters tell me how good the Broncos are again.

- - - Updated - - -

Went from "WOW Wallace, too wow Wallace"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Is peachy out there?
    We're winning so probably not

Arthars has been awesome today

Here come the Broncos cheap shots. Peachey is out there. Probably swapped with Wallace just now.

- - - Updated - - -

Start turning around and giving the ****wit Broncos fans a gob full Bods. Spill your drinks on them for good measure.

- - - Updated - - -

How did we let that bloke score from there???? Soft

Gotta love Titans fades..lucky the clock should beat the Broncos here but it's been the worst part of this season and has cost us games against the Dogs, Tigers and more.

Wish we would keep the bloody foot on the throat and win by 20+ rather than just scraping home.