Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    First Grader

He may be naming ash with all the idea jacks is playing just to keep the heat off him all week

Inactive User

Still no Gordon
    Jesus Wept
    The one week injury is now 4

We don't have a good record against the Broncos. I am hoping we lose. If we do I think it will be the last nail in the coffin for Brennan. Once he is gone we can move on and start planning for the future.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    We don't have a good record against the Broncos. I am hoping we lose. If we do I think it will be the last nail in the coffin for Brennan. Once he is gone we can move on and start planning for the future.
    Despite all the negative comments about Brennan, I never hope we lose a game and would rather hope for some miracle that this season turns around. If we do lose as seems likely then, yes, it should be one of the final nails. This game should be one of the great derby games but we have let it down for many years and while we love to beat them, to Broncs supporters it is just a game against a lowly team.

Titans supporters fan wear. Coming soon to a store near you.

HUGE NEWS

Huge news and I wish him well.

From Buzz a little earlier. I wonder what happened first....

Inactive User

It’s hard to really say much when you are naive to the issues. Hopefully the $20k a week that we all contribute into his bank account helps to speed up the recovery process.

The rest of us with our own life pressures be they work, family, financial, health, mental health, relationships etc will all I’m sure nonetheless turn up to our own workplaces in the morning and get on with it because that’s what we do in The Beautiful Little City.

Looking forward to seeing our men have a crack at The Drongoes come Sunday.

First Grader

Not sure how he could be gone 1m salary and all, unless hes just refering to the fact the salary wont save him from being dropped? Either way i hope jacks has a blinder

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Not sure how he could be gone 1m salary and all, unless hes just refering to the fact the salary wont save him from being dropped? Either way i hope jacks has a blinder
    Hoping for the same. Here is your opportunity (Ryley), grab the bull by the horns and make the spot yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It’s hard to really say much when you are naive to the issues. Hopefully the $20k a week that we all contribute into his bank account helps to speed up the recovery process.

The rest of us with our own life pressures be they work, family, financial, health, mental health, relationships etc will all I’m sure nonetheless turn up to our own workplaces in the morning and get on with it because that’s what we do in The Beautiful Little City.

Looking forward to seeing our men have a crack at The Drongoes come Sunday.

You're an absolute ******** mate.

Just received this email from the Titans

"Dear
    Gold Coast Titans halfback Ashley Taylor is taking time out from the game to deal with personal issues.

In consultation with the club, Taylor, 24, has today been granted leave until further notice from his training and playing commitments.

On behalf of Ashley and his family, we ask the media and the public to respect their privacy.

No further comment will be made at this time by the Titans, Ashley, his management or his family."

I'll hold fire until we know further info that will come out once the journos start digging, however I am over this type of crap in general. I can assure any employer that wants to pay me a million a year I can handle most things and still turn up to work and give a decent effort.
    However I'll wait and see, but my first thoughts are that he must have had these issues for about a season and a half now.

Me thinks there maybe a relative of Ashes on the forum..

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Me thinks there maybe a relative of Ashes on the forum..
    I reckon. Even if I am a total ******** there is nothing in the post thats not true or relevant. I do wish for him to deal with whatever is troubling him that he has to deal with mid season right now when our club is really struggling rather than in the near 6 months of the off season, be great to see him smiling and up and about and that’s definitely what I want for him but it doesn’t change the fact that many people with similar and greater pressures with much less resources and support Will rock up to their workplace tomorrow and keep having a crack.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 06-06-19 at 05:03 PM.