Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    First Grader

What a hideous joke this team is. Im absolutely devastated, how can we be so pathetic?

It’s my birthday, I’m in London and I’m deadset suicidal ... what the hell was that?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Heart breaking loss that one, it will take me a while to get over but hopefully I will be back at some point
    Mate, what keeps me going is the younger talent in this team. Mo, Kelly, Arthurs, Whitbread, etc. Arrow is a beast and Wallace has been great the last 3 weeks too. We have the talent but it seems we don't have the brains in the halves to lead them around.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It’s my birthday, I’m in London and I’m deadset suicidal ... what the hell was that?
    Happy birthday mate, just to make your day even worse I think I beat you in SuperCoach today.

I thought Roberts was really off today and the problem with that is without Roberts at his best, we're left with nothing because Taylor is useless.

I actually enjoyed the game. Plenty of effort from the boys. Missed kicks were killers, but nowhere near as bad as the bulldog game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I actually enjoyed the game. Plenty of effort from the boys. Missed kicks were killers, but nowhere near as bad as the bulldog game.
    Pretty much how I feel too.

disgusting.

if someone can let me know of a bigger waste of one million dollars id love to hear it.

i shan't be renewing at this point either. the lack of respect for the basic skills required or passion for the jersey from the players on the field indicates they don't need or deserve my cash any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Happy Birthday mate, I was in London once, I wanted to kill myself too. Miserable place. Just pretend you're a Liverpool fan.

QLD Cup

Only joy from this debacle is the Cows are my second team. But three missed kicks, what the heck? Season long gone bring on the youngsters.

I am know rocket scientist but why didn’t we use our centres and give them early ball, the cowboys had two second rowers defending in the centres and not once did we shift the ball early to Arthur’s or Kelly to give them room up against the opposition not bloody once did we do that, I can assure you all the top coaches in the NRL would of sent the message out.
    The amount of dead plays (a forward hit up) inside the red zone today was ludicrous, this comes from the half organising the set but when one half refuses to get involved and today was a great example it through the players off and on than a few occasions rein didn’t k know where to go as there was no play calls.
    Also how many times did we see Taylor to proctor with the short ball it’s actually funny to watch as it’s so predictable other teams and NRL coaches must be laughing when they come up against us

Anyone want to get the blood boiling a bit more watch Garth press conference

“I am really proud of their performance and the effort was certainly there”

Bloody hell if he thinks he can say that and the titans want fans to keep attending and paying memberships he got to be kidding himself any other coach would of been livid, and the 1000 excuses he gave for Ash don’t let me even go there

So last week I said although he wasn't great, I saw some signs out of Ash Taylor. Forget that. He was awful tonight. Not sure if Brennan has it in him, but he needs to be dropped. Roberts is not far behind him.

Resist the urge to move AJ to the halves and bring in Jacks who is an organiser. Gordon instead on Don.

Geez this team is frustrating.

Also, on another matter, is there any chance Foxtel can get rid of Parker from commentating on our games. Man , that guy is an opinionated tool.

Inactive User

Far Out
    There is no point in me ranting
    You blokes have said it all perfectly

So I’ll just say this

GAGF Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    So last week I said although he wasn't great, I saw some signs out of Ash Taylor. Forget that. He was awful tonight. Not sure if Brennan has it in him, but he needs to be dropped. Roberts is not far behind him.

Resist the urge to move AJ to the halves and bring in Jacks who is an organiser. Gordon instead on Don.

Geez this team is frustrating.

Also, on another matter, is there any chance Foxtel can get rid of Parker from commentating on our games. Man , that guy is an opinionated tool.
    While they're at it, get rid of anasta too. He's first gen to walk upright in his family.