Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Wow and we miss the Two. Once again, sack Taylor before Brennan.
    Sack both they haven’t got a clue

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Sack both they haven’t got a clue
    We can replace Taylor with a cardboard cut out, not sure where we get a coach for sub $300K

We don't deserve to win this

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    We don't deserve to win this
    And then we hand to the bloke that hasn't kicked all night because our "blue chip" player has dropped the bottom lip and knows he's a myth.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone seen the movie The Replacements.....gene Hackman giving his inspiring speech "Winners always want the ball when the game is on the line!"

Can anyone tell me if the titans have an attack coach cause bloody blind Freddie could set better attacking plays

Another L. Sigh.

Our only attack is Taylor to Proctor, grubber to the ingoal.

My wife had an interesting suggestion, drop Taylor, ai stays at fb and Gordon into 6. Can’t be worse than Taylor but his kicking is far superior.

Glad we didn’t win that game because they never deserved

So what will Garth have to say in the press conference “we tried hard and we didn’t give up the players can take a lot of that loss”

Inactive User

Sack Brennan
    People like my wife don’t want to Go anymore
    Thanks Garth

How the hell can a million dollar player and first choice kicker not want to take kicks? Taylor is rubbish an must go.

Someone's gotta be accountable for this ****, if Brennan's not going to change things then he needs to be sacked now

Immortal

Heart breaking loss that one, it will take me a while to get over but hopefully I will be back at some point

Rep Player

Not to be overly dramatic but that will do me. And I think that will do me for the season. There is no joy to be had watching this team anymore and if you cant enjoy watching your team then why continue. Its not the losses. Every year a team has to come last. its the lack of effort and respect for the jersey. Its the constant overpaying of players who produce nothing. Its a club so happy with mediocrity that we just refuse to learn from anything. Ive cancelled my membership as im not paying for this garbage anymore and if this club wants a dollar out of me THEY need to earn it. Brennan needs to go and heads need to roll and players demoted. if that doesnt happen after this match immediately then Ill See you all in the preseason

Soooo glad I didn't waste my time going to this game. Absolutely disgraced to be a Gold Coaster at the moment. How long is everyone putting their microwave on for when they nuke their memberships. **** this team, sacking coaches isn't going to make one bit of difference.

Taylor isn't worth the paper his contract is printed on and seriously they should pull the thing out and see if there is anyway we can get out of it.

That's it for me, the club will be getting an email asking for all my personal details to be deleted from their database so there is no chance of being bothered for renewals next year.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 02-06-19 at 04:58 PM.

Over this. Give me Fogarty over Ash. Can kick goals and would probably do so much more for the team.