Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Is Arthur's the invisible man?

i don't see him doing anything really in the games, but it honestly could be me not noticing properly, or him getting no ball.
    we cant score tries at all and he seems a bit slightly built to do much damage - surely we can find someone who offers a bit more.
    Interesting. I felt the opposite. For such a thin frame he seemed to look dangerous running the ball.

Annesleys weekly wrap up of the round has shown an angle that shows the ball touching the ground for the Lolo try proving it was a try. Angle wasn't broadcast. My issue wasn't the grounding, its the fact his elbow touches the ground before he struggles free and plants the ball.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Annesleys weekly wrap up of the round has shown an angle that shows the ball touching the ground for the Lolo try proving it was a try. Angle wasn't broadcast. My issue wasn't the grounding, its the fact his elbow touches the ground before he struggles free and plants the ball.
    Agree-my issue is his momentum was stopped and hence he was held.

Probably the most woeful game i've witnessed since the 2011 season.. *Forrest Gump voice* That's all I have to say about that..