Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    Default Brian Kelly made a wise career decision

    A former junior here who i have no idea why he couldn't get a game then, went to Manly but is back now and we will finish higher on the NRL table than them this year.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    A former junior here who i have no idea why he couldn't get a game then, went to Manly but is back now and we will finish higher on the NRL table than them this year.
    Wanna bet.

  3. #3
    Star Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    ^^^ Teke should get in on that bet too

  4. #4
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    and we will finish higher on the NRL table than them this year.
    Im down for this bet aswell
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #5
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    As am I and probably Titan Pete

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    A former junior here who i have no idea why he couldn't get a game then, went to Manly but is back now and we will finish higher on the NRL table than them this year.


    The second Trbojevic and DCE get consecutive games together they will be in the eight.

  7. #7

    Default

    Lol! That was a bold prediction!

    I felt a bit sorry for Garrick and Elliot last night.

    Why can't we find a bull of a winger like Maika Sivo???

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Lol! That was a bold prediction!

    I felt a bit sorry for Garrick and Elliot last night.

    Why can't we find a bull of a winger like Maika Sivo???
    Inflate Fifita's price, snag Oates instead. That would make me so happy.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    Lol! That was a bold prediction!

    I felt a bit sorry for Garrick and Elliot last night.

    Why can't we find a bull of a winger like Maika Sivo???
    I never heard from him about that bet!!
    Garrick and Elliot woukd have been waking up all night in a cold sweat after what Sivo did to them. Not a good night for Manly but if results go as expected we will now have the chance to knock the Broncos out. I couldn’t wish for anything better.

  10. #10
    Star Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I never heard from him about that bet!!
    Garrick and Elliot woukd have been waking up all night in a cold sweat after what Sivo did to them. Not a good night for Manly but if results go as expected we will now have the chance to knock the Broncos out. I couldn’t wish for anything better.
    I’d be half tempted to go up to Dodge City with you MT and actually cheer for Manly with you against the ultimate scum bags.
    You, me and Teke getting amongst it up there!

    EDIT-I just realised the game will be in Sydney DOH
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 07-09-19 at 12:13 PM.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I never heard from him about that bet!!
    Garrick and Elliot woukd have been waking up all night in a cold sweat after what Sivo did to them. Not a good night for Manly but if results go as expected we will now have the chance to knock the Broncos out. I couldn’t wish for anything better.
    Shows the difference a good coach can make. Des is a miracle worker. If Holbrook is even 25% better than Brennan, next year might not be totally miserable.

  12. #12
    Star Player Mr Bods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Currumbin
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Shows the difference a good coach can make. Des is a miracle worker. If Holbrook is even 25% better than Brennan, next year might not be totally miserable.
    One thing coming out of the review was they didn’t train hard enough. A brutal army style off season would make a big difference.
    I want to hear of them going on boot camps like they did with King Henry.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I never heard from him about that bet!!
    Garrick and Elliot woukd have been waking up all night in a cold sweat after what Sivo did to them. Not a good night for Manly but if results go as expected we will now have the chance to knock the Broncos out. I couldn’t wish for anything better.
    Haha! Yeah...I bet he is laying pretty low after that prediction.

    Bloody Sivo meant business last night didn't he. Des should have put big Jorge on him! No Tom makes a difference...but I think Manly will roll the broncos if it plays out that way.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    One thing coming out of the review was they didn’t train hard enough. A brutal army style off season would make a big difference.
    I want to hear of them going on boot camps like they did with King Henry.
    Yeah I loved what I was hearing about those pre-season boot camps when King was coach. Instil that mental toughness and grit. It showed in 2016 too. Brennan on the other hand took them tenpin bowling after losing.

  15. #15
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,735

    Default

    Some pin jamming up the khyber might have helped the poor little darlings get focused.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew