Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If we lose this week should Brennan be sacked immediately???
    Looking for opinions.
    What level of mediocrity will it take for you to want him gone.
    Yep if he can't get the boys to play like a proper NRL team against the Bulldogs then he should be gone, get demetriou or one of Bellamy's assistants in for the rest of the year

We've lost to teams below us on the ladder all year and nothings happened. If we I would expect the owners to make a public comment. If we lose I would expect that next years membership will be solely filled with people who have the auto renew on and have passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If we lose this week should Brennan be sacked immediately???
    Looking for opinions.
    What level of mediocrity will it take for you to want him gone.
    Yes, I don't see how we can move forward as long as we have this coach. If he ever somehow proves us wrong and establishes himself as an NRL standard coach, I will be amazed.

Back on Arthars; he won’t get that defensive steel in QCup. If we don’t have a working option then we should be blooding Youth.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Brimson named fullback

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Brimson named fullback
    Only because Gordon is out for a week
    Peachey and Kelly still in the Centres so Kelly will once again play the wrong side
    Proctor still selected so Cartwright will be on the wrong side
    Mo is starting I don’t mind that

It doesn’t matter that much actually to me his selections at the moment
    I want to see an NRL level effort intensity discipline and passion from these money collectors

Junior

What's wrong with Gordon?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    What's wrong with Gordon?
    Veteran fullback Michael Gordon has a leg injury and his place is taken by AJ Brimson, who shifts from five-eighth to the No.1. Tyrone Roberts returns from concussion at five-eighth. In the pack, Shannon Boyd has been named on the bench and Moeaki Fotuaika in the starting side. Boyd left the field for an HIA against the Sharks last week and did not return so the Titans will be monitoring his progress. Jesse Arthars retains his spot on the bench after debuting last week.

First Grader

If garth cant see that aj needs to be starting fullback by now then im beginning to get worried. I expect this team to absolutely fire this weekend.

Inactive User

I don’t like not having a proper goalkicker. Taylor and Roberts are well below average. If the squad really want Brennan rissoled they will turn it up this week.
    This thread on Saturday Evening will go into full nuclear meltdown if we lose.

QLD Cup

It seems like we have finally had some luck with injuries. AJ in for Gordon, why couldn't this have come sooner. Now for Copley to go down again so Arthars can cement his spot on the wing. I'm surprised (all be-it pleasantly) that Boyd was benched. Hopefully he can provide some impact now.

Matthew's name is getting closer and closer to that 17...

Rep Player

Cant wait for copley to come in and out of the line again. Points all day for the bulldogs. FFS

The lack of respect that we have around the league would have to be close to an all time high. On the Matty Johns podcast they called this the battle for the spoon, and Matty, Paul Kent and Brett Finch all tipped the Dogs. Their roster and in particular their spine is reserve grade standard, and yet we still aren't given a chance. If Brennan can't produce a win this week then he is simply not the man for this job.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and how does Stockwell find his way into the 17? He ran for 32m last week, and made 11 tackles with 1 missed. The bloke provides no impact at all, whereas Whitbread looks like Arrow 2.0. I guess it helps to be married to the coach's niece.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    The lack of respect that we have around the league would have to be close to an all time high. On the Matty Johns podcast they called this the battle for the spoon, and Matty, Paul Kent and Brett Finch all tipped the Dogs. Their roster and in particular their spine is reserve grade standard, and yet we still aren't given a chance. If Brennan can't produce a win this week then he is simply not the man for this job.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and how does Stockwell find his way into the 17? He ran for 32m last week, and made 11 tackles with 1 missed. The bloke provides no impact at all, whereas Whitbread looks like Arrow 2.0. I guess it helps to be married to the coach's niece.
    I thought the same thing regarding stovkwell. If we dont win this week im afraid garth may have lost my support

I don't have too much of a problem with Stockwell but I do with Proctor ... that's where Whitbread should get his chance, imho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.