Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

And Gordon is not a definite starter either. Still nursing a sore head. Arthars would be good to see at FB.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Lee and Jacks dropped from the extended bench. Guess Copley is fit. Doesn't say much for his pain threshold if a cork is enough for him to leave a game early on and not return.
    We were told it wasn’t a cork. To not finish a game with a cork is soft and then miss games just can’t be true. God I hope so.

- - - Updated - - -

And Gordon is not a definite starter either. Still nursing a sore head. Arthars would be good to see at FB.
    I’d be stunned if Mick was withdrawn this late in the piece. He must be right to go especially since Lee and Jacks is withdrawn.

Why not AJ at FB? He's played his best football at FB.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Because Brennan can’t see what is blindly obvious to the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Because Brennan can’t see what is blindly obvious to the rest of us.
    Give him the benefit of the doubt this week because Roberts is out. If he's not FB next week then something is seriously wrong.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Give him the benefit of the doubt this week because Roberts is out. If he's not FB next week then something is seriously wrong.
    Because it’s your first post Mr then I will. Please keep contributing. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Because it’s your first post Mr then I will. Please keep contributing. All the best.
    Cheers Bodsy I've been lurking for a while now but figured I should add my 2 cents! They said on channel 9 that Stockwell is expected to come in for Hipgrave, which I think is pretty harsh for Jai Whitbread who was unlucky to lose his spot in the 17.

Inactive User

Cheers Bodsy I've been lurking for a while now but figured I should add my 2 cents! They said on channel 9 that Stockwell is expected to come in for Hipgrave, which I think is pretty harsh for Jai Whitbread who was unlucky to lose his spot in the 17.
    Yeah that surprises me too. The moment they said Hipgrave Out I thought to myself no problems as Whitbread goes in.

I can hear the presser now: the last minute changes cruelled us but I’m proud of the effort.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Aj is needed in the halfs. Arthars plays FB but not 5/8. Peachey could play there but has he trained there this week? Least disruptive would be Arthars to FB if Gordon circums to injury.

Stockwell in over Whitbread, confirmed.

Inactive User

Hangingon gets good mail. It’s official that Stockwell is in for Hipgrave. I don’t mind Stockwell but Whitbread is a Mini-Arrow. I don’t get it but what’s new with Brennan.

QLD Cup

I like Whitbread but don't think we lose too much with Stockwell. He was good in his last performance

Stockwell isn't bad but it would've been a good opportunity to let Whitbread develop, as he looks to have a much higher ceiling. Stockwell only ran 79 metres for Burleigh last week, it's not like he was exactly kicking the door down to get selected.

I would have prefered the start to be the unexploded ordnance take out half our team. Wow, just wow.

- - - Updated - - -

At least we've worked on our discipline and being the most peanlised team in the NRL