4. Arthars
    5. Copley
    6. Roberts
    7. Taylor
    8. Wallace
    9. Rein
    10. King
    11. Cartwright
    12. Proctor (give him one more chance on the right, then drop him if he plays s**t)
    13. Arrow
    14. Fotuaika
    15. Boyd
    16. Hipgrave
    17. Whitbread/Stockwell

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    Jesus *edit*Bods go support another team you flog.

I’m out
    That's your first contribution for a while I think mate. All opinions are allowed I think and isn't that the purpose of a forum. Argue the point if you like rather than chuck your toys out of the cot.
    Obviously though, you are one of those that is happy with mediocrity. Most of the rest of us are not.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 11-05-19 at 09:38 PM.

QLD Cup

Why do I feel sick? Because I watched the game against my better judgement, had my hopes raised and then let down,...again. I rarely comment on individual players but Taylor was conspicuously absent when needed and with 20 minutes to go the loss was inevitable. (except if the Sharks threw another intercept).
    About Peachy I think he was genuinely frustrated....frustration leads to rash behaviour..
    Last edited by Titanic Believer; 09-05-19 at 10:11 PM.

Immortal

Mo was great in the match

Gordon is too slow, barely makes any linebreaks and belongs on the wing. Put AJ at FB and keep him there ffs.
    Don was just Don. Could probably get involved more but he isn't the reason we lost tonight.
    Peachey is just bad. Still can't tackle and has awful discipline.
    Kelly had a bad game but he's usually pretty solid so I can forgive.
    I love Copley but his defence was terrible tonight. On notice.
    Brimson played out of position. He tried.
    Taylor looks much fitter compared to last year but for some reason still goes missing far too much in games. Barely runs the ball anymore. Scared?
    Wallace had a better game but only because Origin is coming up. Plodder bludging off his long-term contract.
    Rein was one of our best tonight. Rein > Peats.
    Boyd never came back but looked OK for the time he was out there?
    Proctor was a bit better I thought but that's not saying much. Still too slow and far, far behind most back rowers in the comp.
    Cartwright still can't tackle and without his offloads or silly kicks he really doesn't have much else to offer.
    Arrow is a gun.
    Arthars had a good debut but defence suspect. Only young so can forgive.
    Fotouaika is an up and coming talent. Love this kid. Rips in and has a go which is more than I can say for someone like Wallace and Proctor most weeks.
    King was solid for the time he was out there
    Stockwell just looked to be making up the numbers. Provides absolutely no impact off the bench.

Yeah mofo was awesome! And agree Titan Believer! It's hard to watch....I love this team....but seriously discipline and simple tackles.....come on boys....

Immortal

I promise guys with the quality of our youth coming through better things are just around the corner

QLD Cup

Peachey moving to the middle was actually a good move. But these players just aren't playing for Brennan.

We had the luck this week that he has forever been going on about, but it didn't change anything.

Thats twice in the last 3 rounds now we've been held scoreless in the second half. Surely grounds for changes. Whats else is it gonna take? Being held scoreless in the first half as well? Nope that happened in round 1.

Hoping for big changes next week
    1. Brimson
    2. Arthurs
    3. Lee
    4. Kelly
    5. Gordon
    6. Jacks
    7. Roberts
    8. Wallace
    9. Rein
    10. Arrow
    11. Hipgrave
    12. King
    13. Peachey
    14. Boyd
    15. Cartwright
    16. Mo
    17. Proctor

Well from reading the posts, just about everyone has said "I'm out" so I'll just write this to myself.
    I just can't get how we go pretty well for say 30 minutes of a game but the rest we are hopeless. There is something terribly wrong with the toughness and mental attitude of this side and even though the players must take some blame, the coaching staff must own this problem. Our second halves are usually terrible, like tonight, wtf happens at half time. Brennan certainly doesn't send them out ready to play that's for sure.
    I agree that Gordon's time is up. Too many dropped balls of late and he never gets across to stop a try as the last line. But why start there, I'm at a loss when blokes like Peachey just kill our chances with dumb penalties. I thought Taylor was going ok but when the going got tough he went missing.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I promise guys with the quality of our youth coming through better things are just around the corner
    The problem is that I have 0 faith in our coaching staff at this level. I hope Brimson can defy the odds because I'm not sure of any player who comes here from somewhere else or comes up through our junior system who improves long-term under us. Most just seem to drop off.

It wouldn't be so bad if they actually had a crack and went down fighting. But it's nothing but lazy errors and stupid penalties.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Completely agree with 101. Not only that, but Brennan and co will never give these juniors a run. Instead we persevere with off-casts from other clubs that nobody wants. We are just determined to accept mediocracy and it is just so frustrating.

I am genuinely concerned now for the future of our team. If this is how we all feel (and those who post on here are amongst the most passionate), imagine what the occasional fan is thinking. I am like most on here and am quickly becoming disillusioned with this team.

I normally hate the calls for a coaches head but something has to change quickly. I started this year so positive with our squad, but is has been awful. I won't give up on our team, but as a league watcher and supporter for 30 years plus, I feel myself becoming more frustrated and watching less games (always watch our games of course). The only silver lining at the moment is the Broncos seem to be falling apart.

Garth has talked a big game about making the tough calls and I think the moment has come when he has to take a stance. If he doesn't it will cost him his job.

1. AJ has to go to fullback.
    2. Persevere with Kelly. He was poor tonight, but his effort is great and he looks dangerous with the ball.
    3. Drop Wallace. His discipline is atrocious and he needs a massive wake-up.
    4. Proctor offers nothing other than workrate. May as well give Hipgrave a shot.
    5. I admire Cartwright's effort in defence. Technique still lacking on occasions but can't question his effort.
    6. No more wingers on bench. Ridiculous use of interchange that forces 3 or 4 positional changes.
    7. Maybe Peachey is trying too hard and reading his own press, but needs a wake up too. Maybe bench utility?
    8. I think Ash is starting to work back in to form and the last couple of weeks he seems to be enjoying his footy more too, but needs to improve fast.

Mo and Arrow continue to be standouts.

Let's hope something changes quickly.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 09-05-19 at 10:27 PM.