Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey, am I the only one that thinks Arthars scored that try where he was rolled over the sideline but managed to get the ball down? At no stage did I see his feet or legs touch the ground when he was rolled over. No difference to the result, just Arthars 1st try in the NRL is all. No one? Ahh! Just me then.
    Unfortunately his foot drags the sideline before he is rolled over and held above the sideline as he grounded the ball. I was more bummed that a lazy decoy runner couldn't run into a gap and instead took what should have been a gift try to the young fella on debut. Shout out to Wallace.

I was angry enough about our performance with having to listen to the fox commentators particularly Anasta talk about how "lucky' we were each time we scored.
    More so when, with twenty four minutes to go and Townsend with his foot on the ten metre line throws a pass to Aaron Gary who takes it five metres from the try line and scores. Two central refs, two touch judges, five fox commentators and none of them saw it.
    The total lack of respect for this team goes very deep.