Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

I reckon we've been a bit stiff....but at the end of the day the cows are a crap side and we should be beating sides like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I reckon we've been a bit stiff....but at the end of the day the cows are a crap side and we should be beating sides like this.
    Spoonville. Population: Titans

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahaha may as well sack the membership team. Won't need one next year. Our players must be seeing double and trying to tackle the illusion rather than the player. ****ing embarrassment.

We did lose 3 players tonight

Is it too much to ask that your team is competitive week in week out.. I've forgotten what it feels like to enjoy watching football

That last 90 seconds is EXACTLY what we are. A team that will try early, but we are quitters at the end.
    We can talk about the try's tha might have been, but better teams, with more maturity and better leaders would have at least played out the 80 and saved some respect for themselves and the fans. No excuses for that last minute.

Positives from tonight: AJ Brimson
    Positives for next week: Garth will probably reward Brimson with that special spot on the bench with the prize number 14 jersey.

In all seriousness though, I'd like to see Arthars get a run next week.

I thought Hipgrave was pretty good tonight.

Inactive User

Argggggggggggggg so frustrating
    These guys they take our money, enjoy the lifestyle, get loved by our loyal suffering fans but don’t make us proud and give our community and city a joyful buzz.

The referees sucked but our effort and application is not NRL standard. On average I reckon we get about 30mins per game where they are switched on and apply themselves.

Thanks Brennan. Thanks heaps mate. You really have not delivered on the BS you told us to get the job.

2W 6L is a crisis. Brennan has to go and he can take Hodges and Burt with him.

Just back to Boyd. He played 20 minutes then had a massive break. Surely if he comes off after 20 minutes then has a 20 minute and half time break which is over half an hour, he should be right to start the second half. Why bring him back so late when the game is as good as gone. Another Brennan coaching mystery. But things are going well so why change things.

What if we were playing a quality team tonight? We just lost to a team lower than us on the ladder and they doubled our score! Imagine if that was any other team that might contend for the 8. Is there a mercy rule or would they allow a team to put 80 points on us?

First Grader

We should have easily won that. I feel if we had only gordons injury we would have.
    2 soft trys directly behind the ruck and 1 disallowed which should have been awarded.
    3 injuries.
    Brimson needs to start fullback.
    Authers needs to take samis wing spot he hasnt impressed me since last year.

Also play short ball on block plays all first half. Play out the back all second half. Broncos done it for ages and it works. Few opportunities went begging wide

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Just back to Boyd. He played 20 minutes then had a massive break. Surely if he comes off after 20 minutes then has a 20 minute and half time break which is over half an hour, he should be right to start the second half. Why bring him back so late when the game is as good as gone. Another Brennan coaching mystery. But things are going well so why change things.
    Why would you waste an interchange? You cant sub players for fun at halftime this isnt under 10s. The team looked good tonight in attack minus cartwrights issues. Our defence needs work theres no doubt about that. Im happy with brennan for now i think theres alot of misdirected anger. Proctor needs to go. Brimson needs to start and authers needs to replace sami.
    Last edited by Upthetits; 03-05-19 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    This is why I always say AJ at FB and Gordon must be on a Wing
    Listen to Mr Bods
    Actually Bodsie, I think you will get your wish next week as long as Gordon passes his tests?

Just need to find a new supersub
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 03-05-19 at 08:29 PM.

Proctor. In the second half. The outside=in play from Taylor to Proctor to Brimson. Cows had it covered all the way and were waiting to smash AJ. Proctor still went ahead and passed it because "hey, that's how the move goes!"

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Actually Bodsie, I think you will get your wish next week as long as Gordon passes his tests?
    Gordon and Roberts both looked like concussions so they will play fingers crossed
    Sami looks soft tissue so he will be gone a few weeks
    I’m not sure if we have any troops returning, I don’t think we do. Copley is a few weeks off. We need more from Peachey too, play him at Lock

So in my post game anger with sweet FA thought here’s the team I want
    AJ
    Don
    Kelly
    Lee (maybe Arthur’s)
    Gordon
    Roberts
    Taylor
    Arrow
    Rein
    Wallace
    Proctor
    Hipgrave
    Peachey

Boyd
    Mo
    King
    Cartwright
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 03-05-19 at 08:31 PM.

Peachey is not a lock. He can't tackle, remember?

I just watched the presser on NRL.com, was it missing the first part of the interview? Started with Brennan saying about the NRL needs to consider an 18th man to cover the head knocks, then he does a shout out to TeMarie Martin and then jumps up and runs out.

Never mind found it on the Titans site. https://www.titans.com.au/news/2019/...ss-conference/

**** me sideways. He's happy with the gutsy performance. Has questioned the refs decision on the Sami interference, questioned the try awarded for the NQ 2nd last try and commended Sami for being gutsy and toughing it out with an injury.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 03-05-19 at 08:49 PM.