Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Taylor should hand his cheque to his buddy. A bloody expensive and ineffective passenger.

Inactive User

We need a bloody song!!!

Club get us a friggin song

Great afternoon

Hoping for a miracle with James

Immortal

Jai Whitbread was outstanding as was Max King. Well done Titans

Up to 11th on the ladder after that win, now for the broncos to lose

Glad I was at that game.

pretty awesome effort all round despite the injuries and lack of cohesion in attack for most of the game, the last play being an amazing exception.

A few things to think about.

- Carty stays on the right. Hes soft touch with the ball on 3 or 4 plays was sublime on a few plays, with the exclamation point on the last play. His defence is now about as good as anyone in the team aside from Arrow, and he is starting to show some glimpses in attack and not making many errors. break out the streamers and fairy bread, its about to be a Carty Party and we are all invited.

- Kelly also stays where he is, his natural footwork suits him here and what he did on that try looks reminiscent of what he did for manly last year or 2

- Whitbread has been a good addition and should stay in the top 17

- Tyrone played the house down and should be named captain next week in James' absence.

- We have actual depth. I know people will rag on James and Wallace and proctor but to win without them showed we have enough bodies to get it done.

- Sorry Peatsy, its been fun, but you will be coming back through Intrust and will take some work to get back in NRL team.

- I thougth Boyd ran really hard and fast today. Also loved his late chase on Lee after missing him first up, at 34-14 he chased hard for 25 metres or so and got him second time. big heart and that will win some fans over if he plays like that.

- Mofo still not quite himself. he is super young so im not worried but i hope he gets out of his funk soon.

- I would not have a problem with Peachey and Carty being our two second rowers - speed, biggish bodies anyway and we have a lot of middle forwards in rotation. Frees up a spot for Sami or Arthurs as well out wide,

- Importantly, the knights were pretty trash, but you can only play whats in front of you and we defended out line with passion, spread the ball on turnovers and played with intent most of the day. Cant be unhappy with that

- we have a good run of games in my opinion and should aim to win at LEAST 3, but hopefully 4 and put us right in the mix of the bottom end of the 8.

Great win and thankfully for us in the crowd the rain cleared out for two hours for us to enjoy the footy.

Boyd and Proctor were warming up away from the rest of the team both with their right hammy strapped. Guess Boyd made it and Cokey didn't (no loss whatsoever).

Hope James isn't an ACL, honestly at the ground it was confusing because we couldn't see any lateral movement in the knee and honestly just looked like he kneed old mate in the back square.

The reshuffle after James left was crazy I thought but that's why I'm not a coach in the NRL, it worked. Kelly has been outstanding, we fell asleep there at the end but brought it home and started to be cohesive as a team. If we lost Taylor I honestly don't think it would make a difference to our team, his reluctance to even be the second man in on tackles beggars belief. Absolute passenger.

Happy days, hopefully after Mals desperate plea for memberships during the week will be answered after a couple of wins.

Sounds like we're on the road for a while now including the wasted home game up the highway. Fingers crossed.

Inactive User

Taylor body language is still appalling
    A marquee man on $1million should have a swagger

I need to say again - we need a song!!! Do your job club admin.

First half amazing
    Second half the application drop off was frustrating

We are better without Proctor! It’s significant.

It’s looking like an ACL for our Captain, what a price to pay.

Uber Eats Beers and a Scotch Tonight Brothers and sisters

If James isn’t an ACL then cause for a small extra celebration in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Taylor body language is still appalling
    A marquee man on $1million should have a swagger

I need to say again - we need a song!!! Do your job club admin.

First half amazing
    Second half the application drop off was frustrating

We are better without Proctor! It’s significant.

It’s looking like an ACL for our Captain, what a price to pay.

Uber Eats Beers and a Scotch Tonight Brothers and sisters

If James isn’t an ACL then cause for a small extra celebration in a few days.
    Just to make the win that bit sweeter, the broncos lost.

Video looks like he did it with a change of direction before hitting his knee into the back of the Knights player. Scans Tuesday apparently. Fingers crossed but we can't keep having these major injuries. It's only round 6!

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Video looks like he did it with a change of direction before hitting his knee into the back of the Knights player. Scans Tuesday apparently. Fingers crossed but we can't keep having these major injuries. It's only round 6!
    It’s an ACL for sure. We won’t see him until 2020. It’s a bit depressing. My mood has changed a bit also because the Suns are getting horribly pumped.

Looks like James will be out for a while. Brennan in the press conference hinted at as much. I have not been a fan of Roberts and really wanted jacks to partner Taylor. I'm happy to be wrong. Roberts is looking really good. We are starting to gel and Cartwright starting to play like a third half out on the edge. We finally won without needing heart meds in the last 10 minutes.

Junior

Why don’t they have the boys doing the victory song on Twitter this year???

With James out early we lost an eighty minute player. Three man bench for the rest of the game was always going have a fatigue factor and a fightback was on the cards but the boys held firm.

The Arrow hit on Klemmer sitting him on his bum was the delight of the day for me.

I thought Ash was carrying an injury in the second half, hence his lack of involvement. Write him off at your peril.

QLD Cup

I didn't watch the game, only highlights.(getting over the flu)
    Great to get a win but I will be convinced when we beat a good team playing well. That second half clock off was a worry.
    The top four could be decided very early this year.