Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Yay we won. Great to be there even if the crowd was substandard, but what do you expect?

Not sure if people saw or realise but Taylor got one set of 6 out before he was injured. Got hit during the kick and he was limping around terribly after that and was pretty much done. The medical staff aren't sure what's wrong and erred on the side of caution (maybe cork, maybe fracture maybe who knows.) Taylor was on the sideline after half time doing some hitups on the tackle bag but they didn't risk him or damaging anything any further.

KP can hang his head in shame. He is now officially worse than Cartwright and Darius Boyd (possibly combined). Why Brennan insists on leaving KP out there for 80 minutes when he lets 2 tries in but won't put Taylor on in case his injury lets tries in is beyond me. PS Arrow played 50 minutes again, what a waste.

Speaking of Arrow, did anyone see with a couple of minutes to go him being rushed off with the trainer indicating the cut the head off action, he's done. So I think we are going to see a few injuries come out of this game on top of an already injured pack.

Good to see Wallace have a good game, now he knows the baseline for what is expected.

Starting to buy into Brennan saying we don't have the luck of the bounce after watching Peachey's kick curve away from the try line for what should have been a definite try.

Great feeling to have the monkey off our back and I'll guess I'll be the only one that says, I prefer the other jersey. Gulp.

Inactive User

^^^ yes JB I mentioned Arrow coming off with 3mins left in one of my posts. He hunched over like he was stuffed but walked away ok once he got his breath.
    If I was to make a guess I’d say maybe it’s Rib Cartilage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    ^^^ yes JB I mentioned Arrow coming off with 3mins left in one of my posts. He hunched over like he was stuffed but walked away ok once he got his breath.
    If I was to make a guess I’d say maybe it’s Rib Cartilage.
    Hopefully he's fine. Still don't understand the way Brennan plays him. Ever since the Sharks game where he absolutely dominated playing 70 mins and nearly made 300 metres Brennan has reduced his minutes. Perhaps he didn't recover as well after that game and that is the reason, but I'd love to know why he gets limited minutes now.

Anyway, Knights next week, hope everyone keeps up the hugs at practice and we string a few wins together.

- - - Updated - - -

Good News....

Inactive User

^^^ Cool! No longer coming last. Thanks for sharing.

If dogs win then all 3 Qld sides are bottom

Wallace charged by the match review committee, could miss 2-3 weeks.

Rein also charged but misses no time if he takes early guilty plea.

First Grader

For.some reason there was around a 7m gap between brimson and kelly when we were defending on our line. Not sure why but every single time we were on our line it was the same. If they dont tighten that up ponga will get around 5 try assist easily. It was worrying how easily they penetrated our goal line defense...to much ball watching

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

Absolutely bull****. Fisher harris done exactly the same thing to wallace and katoa came in with a swinging arm ontop of that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/bcbjbh/panthers_give_it_back_to_wallace/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

Well that’s a sour aftermath to the win. I’d like Wallace to challenge it. He was going in with his arms but Rein got in his way.

The Ugg Boots constantly were attacking the heads of our team last night and those Sydney NRL Cheating Referees did nothing.

Wallace can't challenge it. That was an arm braced against the body and hit with the shoulder. We will be testing out that depth this week coming.

Boyd will have to step up

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Boyd will have to step up
    If he plays Dools

Stockwell against Newie? I like that.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

MoFo will be back too. Whitbread deserves another crack I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    If he plays Dools
    True bodsie, still nice to be able to throw some pretty handy replacements in. I'd be happy with anyone except Matthews or latu.

I thought our bench forwards of Hipgrave ,Whitbread and King did and excellent job for us. I think from memory they got close to 100m each.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady