Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I have a theory or thought. Up till about a month ago Walters May have been set in his mind that the Broncos door is shut. however with the Bronocs poor result he may well hold on thinking that if the Broncos fail to make the 8 and start poorly next year that Seibold will be axed and he will get the job. I feel the Walters talk has died and looks like he won’t come here. So with that thought Titans probably banked on Walters and now need a plan B. Plan B is Sheens till the end of year and new coach for 2020.
    Mentioned something along the lines a little over a month ago in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Can't see Walters coming here. I'd say he's biding his time until the Donkey's tear up Seibold's contract, and White & Co are out the door for signing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Mentioned something along the lines a little over a month ago in another thread.
    I remember reading it at the time and not really thinking that it would be the case. However the more you hear the less likely Walters will come here.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Walters is coming
    RVS said so

I think we as supporters should stick with Garth (no relation) and give him and the team our best support. I normally post on Facebook and have been made aware of this forum. It comes as a shock to me when I see problematic supporters with some being downright toxic. I won't say some posters here are out of touch but other descriptions allude me. Let's just say it's a anomaly among fellow supporters I know and myself. I think people here are overreacting.
    Last edited by Burt Brennan; 14-07-19 at 12:51 AM.

Immortal

New people and opinions are always welcome because at the end of the day we all just want the Titans to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burt Brennan View Post
    I think we as supporters should stick with Garth (no relation) and give him and the team our best support. I normally post on Facebook and have been made aware of this forum. It comes as a shock to me when I see problematic supporters with some being downright toxic. I won't say some posters here are out of touch but other descriptions allude me. Let's just say it's a anomaly among fellow supporters I know and myself. I think people here are overreacting.
    Mate welcome to the forum and I respect your opinion but I think it’s crazy to say people are overreacting. We all want the titans to do well but this whole “keep being positive” thing is absolutely laughable and one of my pet peeves. We spend hundreds if not thousands some of us a year on this club only for them to have made the finals once in the last 10 years. Now I don’t know about all these “positive people” but would you throw a $50 note every week into your garbage bin whilst getting nothing in return? That’s how supporting the titans has felt for a lot of people and I don’t think you can hate on them for getting the sh*ts. Like I said, we want the titans to turn it around and we are passionate about the club but that passion wears off with the downward spiral the club has been since 2010.

I also don’t think it’s such an overreaction that the club will fold by 2021/2022 if we don’t sort it out. We have 7000ish members and barely 10000 fans every game. And with a new brissy club on the way as well. Go titans but we need to start producing results soon.

Inactive User

This forum accurately reflects our history, our challenges and where we are at, warts and all.
    I’m sure if you look at the Storm/Roosters forums you’d see a much lighter and fun tone.

We are in a battle for our survival.

Welcome to the forum but you are seriously deluded in my opinion.

QLD Cup

I thought the same up until a month ago mate and was probably one of the last ones on here to jump ship. What really got me though was the fact that Brennan just refuses to change his approach to anything. If we get behind Brennan (which we mostly did when he took the job), what difference will we see? I see a guy who doesn't accept that his game plan doesn't work and a guy who hasn't delivered on his promises. Yeah we have had some injuries this year but what team hasn't? He said he will get the best out of Ash Taylor and claimed to be his mentor but he can't even coach him onto the footy field. We have given Brennan everything he needs, including a stacked roster which will cripple us for years. Could you explain how exactly we are overreacting when we sit dead last adn continue to put out performances like this weekend?

Inactive User

Well Fittler just called for us to be relocated
    So I’m pretty sure we are in a desperate situation
    I call for a huge overreaction myself.

A few years ago I would’ve laughed at the relocation comments and brushed them off. But we barely have more members than a reserve grade side and our attendances are dropping further and further. This next coaching choice needs to be the right decision otherwise we are gone no doubt about it. This is our last chance at survival (yes sounds like an overreaction but I don’t think it is).

Triple m reporting that Garth will be sacked later today

Breaking news from Triple M - Garth Brennan to be sacked today. Ding dong the witch is dead.

Now we can start the merry go round of rumours on who will coach us

Inactive User

I’m having a few beers tonight to celebrate

Does anyone actually trust the Front Office to make an actual good hire or is Kevvie the inevitable?