Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Brenno really rallying the guys by instructing them to hug each other after practise. No wonder why our defence is piss.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansState View Post
    Brenno really rallying the guys by instructing them to hug each other after practise. No wonder why our defence is piss.
    Is it kind of like what the Warriors copied off the ALl Blacks type hugs?

Reckon we should just focus on winning footy and fixing our attack

I’d rather have them slapping each other’s faces ... hard.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Given what’s gone down at The Drongoes how about offering the job again maybe to a bitter and highly motivated Kevin Walters?

Have you heard Kevin commentate? He's a Bronco through and through. If he coaches the Titans I'm out. I'll stick with someones first choice place to coach than someone who is reluctantly choosing us out of desperation.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Have you heard Kevin commentate? He's a Bronco through and through. If he coaches the Titans I'm out. I'll stick with someones first choice place to coach than someone who is reluctantly choosing us out of desperation.
    You’d seriously stop supporting us??

Walters/Meninga could be quite a duo potentially

Doesn’t that enthuse the Maroons amongst the Forum?

PS-I have heard him commentate and know what you mean re his Drongoes Cheerleading however I haven’t heard him this season since he got shafted for Seibold
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 10-04-19 at 08:23 PM.

I despise him as the QLD coach. But that is a team that is coached by the previous future immortals that made it the success it is on field.

This is interesting because my dad happened to run into Mal the other day and they chatted briefly about the Titans. He reckons they’re in absolute shambles behind the scenes while also having some significant issues in regards to the club culture.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    This is interesting because my dad happened to run into Mal the other day and they chatted briefly about the Titans. He reckons they’re in absolute shambles behind the scenes while also having some significant issues in regards to the club culture.
    Well that’s what Mal is here to fix

PS-thanks for posting that. All Summer if you didn’t say we were going to have a great season in the forum you got lambasted by the all mighty positive brigade

There you have it now folks. From the horses mouth. Despite the money and expertise it’s still a train wreck. No wonder we are 0-4 and an embarrassment.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 11-04-19 at 10:54 AM.

I'd like to know the behind the scenes issues he refers too as I thought that off the field most things were set up.
    Anyway, Mal (supposedly if the above post is accurate) has identified the problems. I'd throw the coaching job at him. Surely he can't be satisfied coaching for a few matches a year.

And as I said a few posts back, why Brennan was offered a one year extension before this year started beggars belief. But I guess the people who offered it are the same ones that will have to pay him out if he doesn't last. I really hope he does because he seems a really decent bloke but his recruitment, team selections, and press conference comments are a huge worry.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 11-04-19 at 11:23 AM.

I'd be surprised if Mal is telling that to Joe Blow on the street. If he did then you would expect him to walk away from the club sooner rather than later.

I've been there when Mal was having lunch at Parkwood and people approach him whilst he's eating and try to tell him whats wrong with the club. He was very diplomatic about the unwarranted advise.

QLD Cup

Those are pretty strong words. If that is indeed the case I'd be disappointed in Mal for letting that on to the public.

Interesting if you watch Luke Burt in the chatting Titans clip on the website, he says that "we" decided to stick to the same team because we believe that they are nearly there in executing the game plan. They obviously want to give the same players another crack this week to justify their selections (how they are almost there beggars belief though, they look an absolute shambles to me).

If the players don't stand up then some of them are surely facing the chop.

Inactive User

Having read Murphy previous post I think he’s legitimate

I’ll go first. Last night several things were pretty obvious (1) with Taylor off the field we played a hell of a lot better, leading me to believe that we are over-coached. When the structure went out the window, skill became the factor. This is not a shot at Taylor or the coach, just an observation. He provided the grubber for the first try and played on obviously injured. The ball movement leading up to Don’s try was magical. (2) The group demonstrated they do have belief in each other. (3) All that “hard work” paid off
    Last edited by Titanic; 13-04-19 at 06:05 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.