Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

I wonder how Jimmy L from the bears would go given a proper resources team? Watching Burleigh dismantling Redcliffe and always putting their bodies on the line no matter the score line has me feeling like he knows how to motivate a team and is a humble guy. Also has a deep understanding of GC league, I wonder if he just loves Burleigh though...

Okay, who’s on the market at the moment? If we weren’t already, surely we’d have to be looking into it by now...

Hook
    Henry
    Demitriou
    O’Brien
    Toovey (although if rumours are to be believed he will replace John Cartwright)
    Super league:
    Furner
    Lam

Also:
    Mal could sit in while we look. We aren’t making finals with a stacked roster so it’s safe to say he won’t have a conflict

First Grader

Shane flanagan? Would nearly get his son also

ding ding ding, Kevin Walters.

I can see the Titans leaving it late to approach Kevy just as the Bronx axe Seibold
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

First Grader

I was astounded by Brennans comment in the half time break on channel 9 when he responded to the question how was the first half with the reply “ I like the score line”. You just shake your head what he tells the players at half time.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    I wonder how Jimmy L from the bears would go given a proper resources team? Watching Burleigh dismantling Redcliffe and always putting their bodies on the line no matter the score line has me feeling like he knows how to motivate a team and is a humble guy. Also has a deep understanding of GC league, I wonder if he just loves Burleigh though...
    Not a bad thought mate. What he has done at Burleigh has been nothing short of outstanding. And from all reports the blokes that go their love the place and have stuck around. Shows people enjoy his coaching as well as the culture that he has created. Majority of that squad have been their since 2016 when they won and they keep adding good players on top. Players like Henare Wells, TRD, Darius Farmer, And co are playing Agrade. Most players would leave the club but they are happy to wait their turn. To me that speaks volumes

Inactive User

^^^ he wouldn’t cost much either at least on his initial contract anyway if the club is worried about the cost and we would be coached by a local rather than a blow in

And Lenihan actually played First Grade footy unlike Brennan and he played for the Gold Coast
    I’m really warming to the idea
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 10-05-19 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Shane flanagan? Would nearly get his son also
    Flanagan was rumoured to be going to Leeds next year, but he's opted to stay in Australia, assessing coaching options in the NRL for 2020. Could definitely be a potential candidate

Inactive User

^^^ Premiership Winning Coach who broke the Harold Holt Curse.
    I’d take Flanagan over Brennan in a heartbeat.

With what’s gone down too since the Premiership he’d have a chip on his shoulder too if he had another crack.
    I like that.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 10-05-19 at 11:15 PM.

I’m not entirely sure but wasn’t the whole peptides drama under Flanagan’s watch ? If so not the coach we would like to have in light of previous things that have happened at the club. ????

Adam O’brien is a thought.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I’m not entirely sure but wasn’t the whole peptides drama under Flanagan’s watch ? If so not the coach we would like to have in light of previous things that have happened at the club. ????

Adam O’brien is a thought.
    Our own Luke Douglas and Albert Kelly got done for that too. Seems like a lifetime ago now since they wore our jersey. Even if he injected the needles himself I like it that he has something to prove.

That does it for me ... I can take the ranting and other musings and write it all off to freedom of speech and fan frustrations but to actually endorse a proven liar and drug cheat is beyond belief. Fark Flanagan and everything he stands for. I don’t want to see the beautiful city that I grew up in further tainted by another bottom-feeding scumbag. It’s bad enough we have one for an acting captain.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Well, Cleary is a no go. Glad I'm not a panthers fan.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That does it for me ... I can take the ranting and other musings and write it all off to freedom of speech and fan frustrations but to actually endorse a proven liar and drug cheat is beyond belief. Fark Flanagan and everything he stands for. I don’t want to see the beautiful city that I grew up in further tainted by another bottom-feeding scumbag. It’s bad enough we have one for an acting captain.
    Fair rebuttal that one. I’m keen on anyone other than Brennan right now. Someone could suggest Ivan Milat and I’d see some positives in it.
    My favourite suggestion at the moment remains Jim Lenihan.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 11-05-19 at 10:18 AM.