Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    meant to be next Monday the review is handed down.

- - - Updated - - -
    Kevvies media profile works against him because everyone knows he is a broncos guy, whereas we didn't know SFA about Brennan - he probably loved the knights or penrith since he brought half the club with him, and same goes for others with no profile.
    That is what worries me the most. We have a coach who can only recruit from Newcastle, family and friends and the Panthers and look where it got us. I don't want to end up with a Broncos coach who starts signing all of Brisbanes rejects because "he'll get the best out of them". I wake up in sweats after that email we got saying "Titans sign Boyd" but its a post Kevvie coach era and it's Darius!

Anyway, congratulations to the Blues, great game of footy. Maroons played above their ability to keep it that close.

Inactive User

I think Walters is fishing to try and do both jobs...coach us and QLD.
    If so then we need King Henry as assistant so there’s a strong leader when Walters is in Origin Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I think Walters is fishing to try and do both jobs...coach us and QLD.
    If so then we need King Henry as assistant so there’s a strong leader when Walters is in Origin Camp.
    That is not an option for me, it's either us fulltime or not at all. He would be a new NRL coach and he and us cannot be distracted by Origin for the huge amount of time it cuts into the season. I have no problem with King Henry coming back and would welcome him with open arms - even in the top job.

Inactive User

Brennan when asked about Coaching speculation just in his usual cliched response said “I can only control what I can control and that’s coaching the footy team.”

That’s exactly right!!! And that’s why he must be sacked. His own words reveal why he must go.

Thanks Garth.

Game, Set, Match the end for Brennan. We can finally move on.
    Psmitty

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Game, Set, Match the end for Brennan. We can finally move on.
    Should have happened a long time ago
    Campaigning to sack this Coach has taken too much time and energy

QLD Cup

First question I'd be asking in interviews is have you ever said the words "theres no doubt about it" in a sentence. If they yes, then the should have no chance. Brennans interviews are always exactly the same no matter the circumstances. So frustrating.

Edit: Or.. "They tried their best out there, I can't fault their effort Tones"

Inactive User

And hopefully that grubber kick by PipeCleaner Matthews is the final play of the insipid Brennan Era.
    #sackBrennan

Inactive User

Canterbury looking good so it looks like we are about to be coming stone motherless last

Thanks Garth
    Thanks Mate
    So glad you are proud of the team
    So long as they don’t give up that’s all that matters

Great job Champ

I would love to see King back as the Head Of Football. It’s been vacant since Phil Moss left and King has still been in and around the local and Brisbane footy scene so he would have a fair idea of what’s going on.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Tim Sheens is an interesting name thrown around. At least he has some history of success and coaching at NRL level. He did take the Tigers to the 05 Premiership. Not a perfect option but worth considering like all the rest.
    Psmitty

I'd bring him in for the rest of the season while we look for a long term coach

I have a theory or thought. Up till about a month ago Walters May have been set in his mind that the Broncos door is shut. however with the Bronocs poor result he may well hold on thinking that if the Broncos fail to make the 8 and start poorly next year that Seibold will be axed and he will get the job. I feel the Walters talk has died and looks like he won’t come here. So with that thought Titans probably banked on Walters and now need a plan B. Plan B is Sheens till the end of year and new coach for 2020.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Interesting theory BT but didn’t Seibold sign a huge 4 year deal.
    That would mean a big pay out to bring in an unproven and previously rejected Kevvy.
    Don't think so….