Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

This is absolutely disgusting.

You know a lot of people around the game say that we will never be a force and I’m starting to believe it. I fail to see when we will ever improve and actually challenge for the title.

The drums for Brennan's sacking have begun.
    Psmitty

First Grader

The team are a rabble. There is so much wrong with these bunch of imposters masquerading as NRL players

QLD Cup

Two awful reads from our wingers. Two tries. Give someone else a go these players have proven that they are not up to standard.

"Copley doesn't trust his inside man," - Peachey. I wouldn't either. He is a garbage defender and was my main gripe when signing him. We sign rejects from other clubs who always have severe deficiencies in some aspect of their game and the problem is we're never able to coach it into them.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 05-04-19 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Two awful reads from our wingers. Two tries. Give someone else a go these players have proven that they are not up to standard.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Disgraceful
    I can honestly say its easy to be negative but I am disgusted with that 40 minutes. One of the most pathetic we have produced in a long time. We arent NRL standard unfortunately. And for whatever reason whenever we sign a "marquee" player they regress. The fact its 12-0 is a miracle. Club needs a cleanout

pretty ordinary.

the only change with Ash and Tyrone in is that the passes look a bit prettier as they predictably travel to a marked attacker.

running block plays into the side that has more defenders than attackers is not clever football. until last 10 minutes when the bombs started getting dropped i thought we were in the grind and had the better of territory, but our attack is so bad we slowly let warriors back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    The drums for Brennan's sacking have begun.
    Couldn’t agree more

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    This is absolutely disgusting.

You know a lot of people around the game say that we will never be a force and I’m starting to believe it. I fail to see when we will ever improve and actually challenge for the title.
    Honestly we will cease to be a club shortly. Who would want to pay money to see this team play. Fans can only take so much. You can build all the goodwill you want off the field but if you dont perform you wont survive

Compare that 40 to the first 40 of the Roosters last night. It's like first grade V.s under 12's

If Brennan can't fire up the guys to go out and play like an actual nrl team this second half then I'd be looking for a new coach soon

Some ordinary footy being played by 2 very ordinary teams, but one team is making very fundamental errors and looking like schoolboys.
    Nothing good to see here. The Titnas have 40 minutes to save any hope for the season and any hope of keeping fans on the hook, because there must be a lot of people like me who are just about done with watching crap like this each week.

I said i would start the 2020 coach thread if we lost this week... they have about 15 minutes of the second half before i go off early and get it started.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Some ordinary footy being played by 2 very ordinary teams, but one team is making very fundamental errors and looking like schoolboys.
    Nothing good to see here. The Titnas have 40 minutes to save any hope for the season and any hope of keeping fans on the hook, because there must be a lot of people like me who are just about done with watching crap like this each week.
    Well said Whiz