Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    First Grader

Would have preferred mofo on bench over sami, what is that about....?

Inactive User

Listened to Brennan Post Conference
    Twelve months gone and he’s now already back to the “I’m happy they never gave up” mantra as his definition of success.

He said when he got the job we’d be entertaining to watch-we are not entertaining, we are a boring team and on top of that we Suck.

Never played NRL Brennan, he played in the Newcastle Local League....he had some success in the Lower Grades Coaching Penrith/Newcastle however in those powerhouse nurseries I’d argue a Drovers Dog would get success coaching those teams.

I’m starting to wonder if we have signed a clever guy that could sell ice to eskimos but is an imposter as an NRL Coach.

I really feel for Jai Arrow-what he does for us is first class and he’s getting zero reward for effort.

Hey Bods theres a new position going: ‘Team Motivator’

I reckon you should apply

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    Hey Bods theres a new position going: ‘Team Motivator’

I reckon you should apply
    Ha ha I like it. I need a good purge given our predicament and this forum gives me the outlet.
    I feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Ha ha I like it. I need a good purge given our predicament and this forum gives me the outlet.
    I feel better now.

They issue you with a cattle prod and a recycled brown paper bag from Red Hill.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

0-3
    Can’t come back from that
    Mini GF lost
    Dammit

Now it’s into development and learn to win again mode
    Not having a go mate but an interesting bit of info on the start of seasons. 2014 Souths won the Comp, after end 4 they sat in 13th place, 2015 cowboys won, after rnd 4, 15th place, so it is possible to recover from this sort of start and recover the season. I am not saying that we will win the comp but we can move up the ladder.

I thought our defence wasn't too bad the other night, they scored a janky try, that was most likely from a knock on, and another dodgy one as well.

The two that went over the wingers heads - wasn't the wing or centres fault i don't believe - they did the right thing and i might even guess they were told to get up early and shut down to nullify Souths well known back line moves, but the middle defenders ( halves and second rowers should have been up and jamming the ball player before he had time to throw that pass, whereas Walker and Reynolds both had time to look, assess then go over the top. Id like to watch it again to make sure but i think the defenders inside were slow to commit.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Not having a go mate but an interesting bit of info on the start of seasons. 2014 Souths won the Comp, after end 4 they sat in 13th place, 2015 cowboys won, after rnd 4, 15th place, so it is possible to recover from this sort of start and recover the season. I am not saying that we will win the comp but we can move up the ladder.
    I’ll be stoked if I’m wrong and the first to come in here and declare myself a dill

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Absolutely Ozy.
    Manly had not won a game before this weekend. They win one game and are now in 8th! Therefore Bods, the top 8 is only one game away!

Inactive User

I have hard and fast beliefs and a non-negotiable is you must be 2/2 after round 4. At 0/3 you are cactus.

This is a quote from Mal in his weekly report........

"So many times the Titans worked hard for a good result, only to release all the pressure with a silly mistake or dumb penalty.

Once we can get that fixed up by concentrating on our personal accountability and discipline, that pressure will build and turn into points.

Our senior players need to take control here. If our senior players are guilty of giving away penalties or making errors through lack of concentration, they can’t tell the younger players to not do the same."

Pretty sure this is meant for Wallace. I am aware it is Brennan's job and not Mal's but I hope Mal backs up his media statements with some quiet words in players ears, as a man of his integrity carries excess respect.

I have hard and fast beliefs and a non-negotiable is you must be 2/2 after round 4. At 0/3 you are cactus.
    Percentages are on your side Bodsie but without hope we are hopeless ... just thought I’d share that
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Percentages are on your side Bodsie but without hope we are hopeless ... just thought I’d share that
    They need to get win number one and think about nothing else. The Knives are coming. This situation is unacceptable.

Live in hope and die in despair.....good news is that we're not dead yet.