Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Well that sums up the day. Fortunately Sharks couldn't put on any more points, but gee we have no penetration or organisation.

Hurry back Tyrone Roberts.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

One positive I guess is they didn’t concede a point in the 2nd half

AJ nearly scoring at the end of the first half forced me to watch the whole game and I started running in circles like a lunatic celebrating our first try of the season. Overall still pretty painful stuff but I guess I'm used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    I called it last year but Brennan needs to go. Nothing has changed.
    Bit premature - wait until he gets his 1st choice halves back.

Arrow must be gutted. I thought he was the best player on the field.
    Time for Brennan to bite the bullet. Change the captain, get Rein in for Peats, just for starters or the season will be over very early.

Inactive User

Arrow shakes his head at Fulltime totally disappointed whereas Cartwright/Peachey/Wallace all smiles having a social event

One of my pet peeves as a supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Arrow must be gutted. I thought he was the best player on the field.
    Time for Brennan to bite the bullet. Change the captain, get Rein in for Peats, just for starters or the season will be over very early.
    Totally agree. Peats needs to be dropped am earn his spot back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Arrow shakes his head at Fulltime totally disappointed whereas Cartwright/Peachey/Wallace all smiles having a social event

One of my pet peeves as a supporter
    I hate that as well. Not sure why you'd be smiling after a performance like that. Arrow looked gutted.

In Menoitios' absence I'll pick up the slack in the positivity department... We won the second half 6-0!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TitanPremiership View Post
    In Menoitios' absence I'll pick up the slack in the positivity department... We won the second half 6-0!!!
    Don’t forget we also won the penalty count 14-5 & had 56% of the ball
    #itaintweaktospeak

Side needs a significant change next week if we’re any chance of beating Souths. Peats needs to be dropped and replaced by Rein. Rein just has that agility and creativity to his game that Peats seemingly hasn’t. Kelly has dropped more balls than a blind juggler. James does not belong in the second row, put him back at prop and move Boyd to the bench. Both of our halves lack any play making skills it seems. 100% Brimson belongs at fullback. Jacks has an extremely basic kicking game and no creativity, just does all the basics. Maybe what I’ve said isn’t the answer, but we cannot field that same squad next week, something needs to change.

Let’s now look to the stats. We had 56% possession of the ball and completed 71% of our sets. Cronulla had 44% possession and completed only 64% of their sets.. Cronulla had a worse game than us based on the stats, despite the scoreline. What does that tell us? Defence isn’t the biggest of our issues. I’m not suggesting it is not an issue at all, but our attack is by far the biggest issue. It’s not good enough that we’re without Taylor. If we are a team of first grade standard, we should be more than capable of playing without him.

Where to from here? If we roll out the same team then I question the sanity of our coach. I guess next weeks team will depend on whos healthy in the halfs.

Don did enough to keep his spot. Lee should be under pressure to keep Sami out, Peachey may become another panther playing in the lower grades (although I doubt Brennan would have the balls). Jacks looked good at Melbourne because it's the storms. AJ needs the fullback roll because he's not able to play his game in the halfs, so what do we have to lose?

All the talk was we have depth and there is competition for positions so make your move Brennan.

We packed any sort of leadership out there, James peats Proctor and Gordon were pretty poor, need more from our senior players, maybe arrow should be captain

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    More positives, Sami is healthy, unless he did a quad on the sideline bike

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    That’s damning. You should win a game comfortably with stats like that.