Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    Inactive User

^^^^ what a surprise to hear a Silvertail has multiple overseas trips lined up
    It’s a tough life

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It’s a tough life
    Hah. You are a Cronulla boy, also near the water except on the south side.
    I'll be going in to debt to avoid the footy matches! If I was a Silvertail I'd still be living there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Thanks for your concern DB. The difference this year from last is what? I was conditioned to this last year but while I had few hopes for Manly I was really hoping the Titans would salvage this year for me.
    I have a few o/s trips booked now that it's not worth sticking around for the footy. I used to check the draw before I booked holidays but not anymore. the worst part about it is I'll still stream at least the radio coverage wherever I am, so I don't really escape.
    Subscribe to watchnrl.com and get a vpn ... you'll never miss a game, while sipping Maitais and being served by scantly-clad nubile wenches, no matter which side you bat on

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It’s a tough life
    Gee Bodsie that's harsh I live on international flights and on the Coast or in China depending how you classify that but I can tell you it is a hard life ... especially being a Titans supporter
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

Feels like gath cant even get the basics right. Everygame the shortball to proctor doesnt work. Everygame when they play aj out the back he gets shutdown too fast. This has been going on for far to long. Why are they not standing deeper in attack inside the opposition 20? If you compare how deep the sharks were on their backline plays to us its ridiculous to think these professional footballers cant figure it out on their own.

If they rush proctor and aj get peachey to drift around,, run the block play with proctor and brimson but have peach float outwider of brimson and take the long ball. If they rush the whole 3 chip over the top for the outside men. The fact they have not changed anything from last season in regards to basic setup inside the opposition 20m frustrates me beyond belief.

This constant bash a front rower over the line is under 14s stuff. It just gives the offensive line way to much time to setup and shoot up from nearly offside on our wide men. I understand improvement will come the more games this team plays together but to not see any improvement since last season is truly worrying signs.

Also i would like to see rein back in the fold, we need some speed through the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post
    Feels like gath cant even get the basics right. Everygame the shortball to proctor doesnt work. Everygame when they play aj out the back he gets shutdown too fast. This has been going on for far to long. Why are they not standing deeper in attack inside the opposition 20? If you compare how deep the sharks were on their backline plays to us its ridiculous to think these professional footballers cant figure it out on their own.

If they rush proctor and aj get peachey to drift around,, run the block play with proctor and brimson but have peach float outwider of brimson and take the long ball. If they rush the whole 3 chip over the top for the outside men. The fact they have not changed anything from last season in regards to basic setup inside the opposition 20m frustrates me beyond belief.

This constant bash a front rower over the line is under 14s stuff. It just gives the offensive line way to much time to setup and shoot up from nearly offside on our wide men. I understand improvement will come the more games this team plays together but to not see any improvement since last season is truly worrying signs.

Also i would like to see rein back in the fold, we need some speed through the middle.
    We must have similar minds. I agree with everything.

Stand deep and run on to the ball ... when did the game stop depending on forward momentum? The answer is NEVER.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits View Post

Great post mate. On Rein and Peats, Ennis on the big league wrap touched on Peats and his lack of creativity. We aren’t the only ones that can see it.