• Leo

2 12.50%

Default 2019 Right Winger Poll

Titans Forum Team so far-

1. A.Brimson

Inactive User

Gotta be the Don
    Freakish ability to finish tries off without fuss and such a great clubman

Gone Don after a lot of thought ... he may not go the whole season if we fall in a hole and some of the others show some form but Mr. Reliable has earned his spot.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Don deserves his spot and its his until others pry it from him, although i hope over next 12 -18 months he can pass the baton on to others

Leo, will excite the Gold Coast ppl
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Don all day.

Ive gone for Gordon, he will still be a good talker on the wing and handy if injuries strike. Gordon has played State of Origin on the wing.

I am a fan of Don and his finishing but the crab run returns and not running straight and hard on kick returns started to bug me.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    Ive gone for Gordon, he will still be a good talker on the wing and handy if injuries strike. Gordon has played State of Origin on the wing.

I am a fan of Don and his finishing but the crab run returns and not running straight and hard on kick returns started to bug me.
    I don't mind Gordon getting the spot - its close with him and Don for me, but 1 game 9 years ago in 2010 doesn't do a lot for me as far as SOO experience goes. Mick Weyman and Josh Perry also played that year giving a show of the talent they had to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I don't mind Gordon getting the spot - its close with him and Don for me, but 1 game 9 years ago in 2010 doesn't do a lot for me as far as SOO experience goes. Mick Weyman and Josh Perry also played that year giving a show of the talent they had to offer.
    Yep fair enough, I am close to 50/50 on this. Irrespective of their positions who do you think had a better 2018, Don or Gordon?

Inactive User

Yep fair enough, I am close to 50/50 on this. Irrespective of their positions who do you think had a better 2018, Don or Gordon?
    I’d like to see Sami play in the Centres for Tweed and try and earn a long term Centre position in First Grade through a QCup Education.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Leo, will excite the Gold Coast ppl

Looking forward to Leo playing First Grade for us. Does anyone know what his contractual situation is??

Tricky, probably Gordon, but it was because he was more involved from fb and backing up runs so not a fair equation really.

Its so close maybe Dons height and safety under the highball is enough to clinch it, although its all irrelevant now that Garth has said Gordo will start FB