Default James & Peachey to attend NSW Camp

Captain Ryan James and new recruit Tyrone Peachey will this weekend head to Armidale as part of the NSW Blues Camp.

NSW Coach Brad Fittler will take 32 players for a visit that will see members of the public get to spend time with their heroes at a coaching clinic at the University of New England.

Peachey was part of the victorious squad last year and is looking forward to joining the group again.

"I've got some good memories and it's great that we'll get together in Armidale," Peachey said. "We'll put on a good clinic for the kid and enjoy the weekend.

"It's always good being around good players. You learn from them and get something out of it.

"It's always good to be involved (in camps like this). To have your name thrown around is good but we've got a lot of footy to be played. It's be great to be part of it again."

James came so close to realising a childhood dream last year when he was put in a selection battle alongside Sharks forward, Matt Prior, but the Bilambil junior is keen to be a part of the system again.

"It's always great to be included in these camps," he said.

"I'm excited to be a part of it and hopefully I continue to be in the mix.

"It's great to give back to Country Rugby League. They've been struggling out there (Armidale) for a while and it'll be good to be out there."

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2019/...tend-nsw-camp/

Bluesers, NSWailers ... oops, they're ours ... good onya lads
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.