Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Field still looks good

Brennan must have had a crystal ball and knew we needed AJ. I lost transmission due to the rain, what happened to Roberts?

Inactive User

Roberts injury update please

Achilles Injury, the said Its not snapped though

JWal killing the team today with the penalties

Rep Player

Hard to judge given the conditions but our handling is just absolutely disgraceful. Defence has been great but we just haven't given ourselves any chance. Silly mistakes and letting a try in just before halftime. Losing Roberts is massive as it throws us off our game. When we did have the ball we looked good but that last 15 was an absolute joke.

Inactive User

As a spectator in the stands I’m not liking our effort and the usual poor leadership has not been addressed

With 5YC and Bodsie, the last 15 we looked completely disorganized.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

It’s looking tough out there to score points without our two best halves. Hopefully we can turn it around but not sure we’ll have the points in us without a bit of luck and missing a genuine playmaker.

I disagree bods. We are looking good so far. There are some punishing hits being dished out. Just need to build pressure and its ours.

Positives - Field looks fantastic

Negatives - Raiders playing better
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

First Grader

Different year but same sh!t.

Boyd and Wallace were disgraceful first half and we are getting a lesson on kicking in wet weather where we are getting hammered.

Whoever made the decision not to go for goal on 2 separate occasions in pissing down rain ought to be shot. Just disgraceful decisions.

Rep Player

Robert kicking game looked exactly what we needed but again the footy gods decide to **** on the titans nice and early. From there its a shamble. Peachy isnt a 5/8. Our go forward has been good but again how many years do we have to talk about handling. Im with you bodsie who is leading our team right now? All the offseason talk to put up a stock standard last 15 minutes I have seen produced by us the last 5 years.

Postitives: Defence has looked good especially around the edges. Carty has been defending well. When we hold the ball our forwards get a good roll on. Still too much sideways from Sami for me. Proctor has been putting in but again I have yet to see him break the line out wide. Big 40 coming up.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I disagree bods. We are looking good so far. There are some punishing hits being dished out. Just need to build pressure and its ours.
    Canberra look more enthusiastic and this is our home game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Different year but same sh!t.

Boyd and Wallace were disgraceful first half and we are getting a lesson on kicking in wet weather where we are getting hammered.

Whoever made the decision not to go for goal on 2 separate occasions in pissing down rain ought to be shot. Just disgraceful decisions.
    Great summary

Positive gentlemen let’s get positive ... contrary to the commentary we just don’t seem to have points in us. Our attack looks really clunky and that’s because we don’t have any real dash from our edge forwards.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.