Default SEE Civil join Titans family

The Gold Coast Titans are excited to announce a brand new partnership, with SEE Civil joining the Titans' as 'sternum' sponsor, for two years, through until the end of 2020.

SEE Civil are a Gold Coast based civil infrastructure and urban development company with over 30 years of industry experience. Over the years they've contributed to a range of iconic Gold Coast projects including Pacific Pines, Sanctuary Cove, the Empire Industrial Estate at Yatala and several projects at the Gold Coast Airport.

The partnership with SEE Civil is the final piece of the puzzle in terms of clothing sponsorship for 2019 with every available sponsorship panel now sold. It is the first time since 2013 that each available panel has been taken up by a partner.

Executive Chairman, Dennis Watt, believes the addition of SEE Civil shows great confidence in the club.

"SEE Civil are a Gold Coast based company who can see the great work the Titans are doing on and off the field," Watt said.

"They are a family-owned business who have similar values to that of the Titans. They are not afraid of hard work and they have been in operation for a long time.

"We look forward to forging a great partnership moving into the future and together enjoying the success of the Titans."

SEE Civil's Managing Director, Steve Turner, said the company is looking forward to the partnership.

"SEE Civil's really excited to launch our partnership with the Gold Coast Titans," Turner said.

"As a local business, many of our staff live locally, so it's fitting that we're putting our support behind our local club for the next two years."

SEE Civil also brings business associates SmartTech Australia to the Titans with the mining and aggregates technology company taking the sternum position on the club's away and heritage jerseys in 2019.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2018/...titans-family/

Junior

Aren't Neds the 'sternum' sponsor? Or do I have my anatomy wrong?
    Call me Mr Stupid but...

John Hopoate could be our butt sponsor. I don’t blame Gallen for not wanting to be punched in the ring by him.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.