Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TED Program.

Immortal

Immortal

Outsttto see all of the TEDS boys train with the NRL side. This outstanding program is setting up the Titans future. Well done to Jamie McCormack.

TEDS Trial Preview

The next generation of Titans will this weekend put their hard work into practise when they take on the Newcastle Knights, in Coffs Harbour on Sunday.

The groups came together back in November for a full pre-season of training and they'll this week take on the Knights in both the U18s and U20s.

A number of players come from the Northern Rivers and will get the chance to play in front of family and friends this weekend, all whilst wearing Titans colours.

For centre, Jake Martin, it'll be hard to contain the nerves with so many people he knows in attendance.

"It's a big weekend ahead," he said. "Everyone will be there. Mum said they're bringing a bus down with the family so I'll be a bit nervous."

For back rower, Ben Liyou, there will be similar nerves playing in his local region.

"I'm really looking forward to it and it'll be a tough game against the Newcastle Knights," Liyou said.

"Plenty of family and friends will come and watch.

"It's always good to represent Grafton, it's where I played my juniors and then we played in Coffs last year."

For the two young men who hail from the Northern Rivers, it's been a huge test but also an opportunity to mix it with different players.

"It's a big step up from back home but I've loved it," Martin said.

"We've been working hard on the one percenters. Kicking, catching and tackling. They're all things that contribute to a win.

"It's been a big step up from down south," Liyou added. "The competition is a lot tougher but we're working our way up to their level."

The Knights will present a fair challenge with the club always performing strongly in the NSWRL SG Ball and Harold Matthews competition.

"Newcastle are always strong, they won the Harold Matthews a few years ago, so they'll definitely be a strong side.

"It'll be good. We've been working hard throughout the pre-season and it'll be good to see how it comes together on the weekend."

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2019/...trial-preview/

Anyone got the times and venue for these games, please?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Ar at Geoff King Motors Oval Coffs Hrbour at 2.30 and 4.00pm Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Anyone got the times and venue for these games, please?

Cheers mdrew ... I’m going to try and head down.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.