Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Thanks mdrew. I wonder how much money we have in the cap for this remaining spot.
    Anyone care to speculate???
    A$0.25 and I just got some really bad news. It looks like I have a delegation arriving from the US and will miss the Raiders game ... phark, phark, phark and phark!!!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    A$0.25 and I just got some really bad news. It looks like I have a delegation arriving from the US and will miss the Raiders game ... phark, phark, phark and phark!!!
    Call in sick

Inactive User

So an Ex-Panther has to front the Integrity Unit over releasing videos without permission which in my books is despicable act.
    We have a few Ex-Panthers on our books.

So an Ex-Panther has to front the Integrity Unit over releasing videos without permission which in my books is despicable act.
    We have a few Ex-Panthers on our books.
    As a guess, I'd say he might now play for the Warriors and if you're into your supercoach is a cheapie half this year. Or Merrin hahaha, but I don't think he's coming back from England to be interviewed.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    As a guess, I'd say he might now play for the Warriors and if you're into your supercoach is a cheapie half this year. Or Merrin hahaha, but I don't think he's coming back from England to be interviewed.
    The Pure Mathematics of it makes me a little nervous.

i think they named the guys already haven't they? initials are LC and TP.... but not our TP.

Inactive User

So Kent said the Ex Panthers player fronted the Integrity Unit today. Were any of our Ex Panthers Out of town today

As i said - two of the guys have been identified i'm pretty sure and it wasn't our guy.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...18427504b822c3

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    As i said - two of the guys have been identified i'm pretty sure and it wasn't our guy.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...18427504b822c3
    DB what about this bit
    “According to NRL.com, the Panthers have passed on the name of a player from a rival club to the Integrity Unit who they believe could be the source of the leaked videos. That player is reportedly set to be interviewed by the NRL on Tuesday.”

Yes who is the source of that bs? They identified the stupids but not the whistleblower.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rep Player

Feels damn good that all our pre-season talk is about how our best 17 will be and not all the other garbage that seemed to plague our off-seasons in recent years

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yes who is the source of that bs? They identified the stupids but not the whistleblower.
    That’s the bit that has me nervous. It’s basic Probability-the more Ex Panthers on your roster, the more likely he’s at your club.

They are saying it is an ex Panthers player still playing in the nrl. I can think of Matt Moylan, Te Maire Martin or Bryce Cartwright. Don't think it would be carty after all the **** he went through, don't think there was bad blood there.

That’s the bit that has me nervous. It’s basic Probability-the more Ex Panthers on your roster, the more likely he’s at your club.
    I have done more searching Bods so you may rest your weary soul, and the name i have discovered is CHN who is now at the bulldogs.

This ordeal features many Tyrone's, but neither of our two seem to be apart of it.

Inactive User

^^^ hallelujah brother DB. And with that I will sleep easy. Thank you Mr.
    In general this is a huge issue now.
    Blokes taping encounters with girls without consent and then being put in the public sphere is so putrid. I’d want the NRL to hit these guys so hard that nobody ever considers doing it again.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 05-03-19 at 10:17 PM.