Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mat Petersen

Quote Originally Posted by Eel 33
    I think he had an OK game last night. Don't ask about that brain explosion trying to get out of the in-goal area though. He dropped a bit of ball, but made his share of meters when required. He was blowing the cobwebs out last night, hopefully a better effort from him next time.
    Matt Petersen was 6 out of 10 last night - an average performance it has to be said. One game does not change my opinion on Petersen being a solid footballer. I think last night he was guilty of trying a little too hard which at times got him in to a spot of bother,

Hopefully we will see more of him in action for the Eels.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Well Paul Mellor has been able to hold down his first grade spot, Peterson has struggeld.
    Mellor currently holds down a spot with Souths for the next 2 years He is pathetic so I wouldn't be whinging too much about Peterson

Default Peterson

Hey guys shaven here i saw Peterson play last night, now do you no why i have CONCERNS!!!! im sure he will fit right back in to reserve grade next week.
    Last edited by shavenjas; 19-03-06 at 08:53 PM.

Hey guys shaven here i saw Peterson play last night, now do you no why i have CONCERNS!!!! im sure he will fit right back in to reserve grade next week.
    No, one game does not impact on one's judgement here.

Welcome back.

Default Shaven

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    No, one game does not impact on one's judgement here.

Welcome back.
    Yeah that was a bit hard, hope he improves maybe you should ring him and get him to read my thread it might fire him and he will play well to prove me wrong!!! (lol)

Yeah that was a bit hard, hope he improves maybe you should ring him and get him to read my thread it might fire him and he will play well to prove me wrong!!! (lol)
    Won't have that access to the end of the year though I again think he will be fine. I am sure he is not the only one to be guilty of trying a little too hard in attempting to make an impression on the coach in one of his few opportunities at Parramatta. Although you having a laugh here (well I assume you are), I don't think any professional rugby league player is going to be all too bothered by what a member of a forum has to see nor use it as a form of motivation.

We' see how the season continues for Matty Petersen.

I will get an opinion from Carty on how he sees the signing of Matt Petersen in the next edition of 'DeeGan's Hot Seat'

Yeah peterson done a few things wrong but what i like about the bloke is hes attitude he just keeps trying never gives up i still think hes a good player and johny cartwright will get the best out of him

Default Shaven

Well ther was nothing solid about Peterson's game on the weekend i think in the modern game you need tall stong wingers that can also help the forwards out, i just don't no about these small wingers, what do you all think?

Shavenjas.. you might think this but I have 3 words for you

HAZEM EL MASRI... END OF STORY...

That will debunk your arguement anyday... might I mention Matt Sing as well just for good measure... sorry but I have to disagree with you on that one...

Default Shaven

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Shavenjas.. you might think this but I have 3 words for you

HAZEM EL MASRI... END OF STORY...

That will debunk your arguement anyday... might I mention Matt Sing as well just for good measure... sorry but I have to disagree with you on that one...
    When i wrote my last post belive or not i new some one would say Hazem and yes he is a great player and also sing but i guess what i mean is i would still rather have a Matt king or a Patt Richards in my side, and Hazem is very good for a small bloke at getting high off the ground.

Fair enough... I would prefer to have a Matt King at Centre, a Pat Richards on the Wing, a Brett Hodgson at Fullback and Hazem on the other Wing with Willie as the other centre.. but LOL... I would not have any money for forwards then.. but you got to love that Backline...

Default Shaven

Peterson will start on the wing this weekend for Parramatta, on last weekends effort i am suprised he is getting a start.
    (PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG MATT) :yell:

Titan First Grade Squad The Original Idiot's Avatar

I have a feeling he will do better this week. I feel Petersen is worth signing, no matter what shaven says.
    Sig deleted. Please refer to the member guidelines for allowable sig sizes.

john cartwright seen enough of him when he coached the usa i think john will turn him into a better player

Default peterson

Did Matt Peterson play today :lol!: