Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mat Petersen

Default peterson

Sounds like you guys think the titans are doing everything 100% well the fact is there is alot of inexperiance in the club. I think we need to have a look at Melbourne when they came into the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Sounds like you guys think the titans are doing everything 100% well the fact is there is alot of inexperiance in the club. I think we need to have a look at Melbourne when they came into the comp.

LOL

Titan CEO

*awaits deegans reply*

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    As of the minute we have pretty much nailed everything when it comes to the running of the club and recruitment - this will not always be the case, though all is good so far.

Melbourne only came third in their debut season and won the comp in their second attempt...I think we can learn alot from them early on.

Dont argue with an idiot Deegan, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience

shavenjas what a whinger you are,mate have a look at what the titans have done so far and get your head out of the clouds I will make this statement Micheal Searle would get a start at any Nrl club as there CEO he is that good,dont worry the path has been drawn and its been a uphill battle so far but the titans have won every battle so bring it on

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    Dont argue with an idiot Deegan, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience
    Well there is no need for name calling, I want nothing more than to see the titans do well but you have to hear negative thoughts as well or else you will think everything is ok, as far as (nailing) everything so far it all means nothing if you don't get the results on the field come 2007

Junior Titan

Well I think if we are all yes men to the titan management we will go down hill fast. We should be asking questions about all singings good and bad

Default Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by Gee
    Well I think if we are all yes men to the titan management we will go down hill fast. We should be asking questions about all singings good and bad
    I agree with Gee, I am a Titans supporter but i am not going to sit here and think every little thing they do or person they sign is the right thing for the club they need to listen to all input (good and bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Gee
    And this is why debate does happen on this forum as it is here

There is a yes, no and undecided in most topics - it is welcomed, encouraged and needed for the success of a new NRL club on and off the field.

Default Peterson

Well it is great to see Peterson has the support of all you guys i hope he proves me wrong for the good of the titans.

Junior Titan

Could have been worse could have signed Paul Mellor

Default Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by MOPL
    Could have been worse could have signed Paul Mellor
    Well Paul Mellor has been able to hold down his first grade spot, Peterson has struggeld.

Peterson is one of the best wingers in the NRL,and thats a big deal for someone that is still relatively new to first grade.He will improve.
    Steve Rogers- A True Immortal!

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

I think he had an OK game last night. Don't ask about that brain explosion trying to get out of the in-goal area though. He dropped a bit of ball, but made his share of meters when required. He was blowing the cobwebs out last night, hopefully a better effort from him next time.