Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: Mat Petersen

Shavs..... I know you are only fishing now, because everyone else knows Petersen is making you look more stupid every time you post....

But, what i am still waiting on is for you to clarify your claim that the Broncos will finish "way ahead" of the TITANS. I took up your offer early, but you haven't given me your offer yet? Why not Shavs? Are you not quite the man you like to pretend you are?

There is nothing wrong with making a wrong choice or a bad decision, even a silly comment that may come back to haunt you. But when are you going to be man enough to accept you may have been wrong? Clearly you are not prepared to put your money where your mouth is with the Broncos. What would it take for you to accept Petersen is better than you give him credit for?

Does anyone else think Peteren looks like one of the Umbilical Bros. I always think his going to pull out a chain saw after he scores a try. His very exciting to watch and I love his spirit.:woot:

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Shavs..... I know you are only fishing now, because everyone else knows Petersen is making you look more stupid every time you post....

But, what i am still waiting on is for you to clarify your claim that the Broncos will finish "way ahead" of the TITANS. I took up your offer early, but you haven't given me your offer yet? Why not Shavs? Are you not quite the man you like to pretend you are?

There is nothing wrong with making a wrong choice or a bad decision, even a silly comment that may come back to haunt you. But when are you going to be man enough to accept you may have been wrong? Clearly you are not prepared to put your money where your mouth is with the Broncos. What would it take for you to accept Petersen is better than you give him credit for?
    You name it mate, Broncos will finish at least 6 to 8 points ahead of the Titans. and i still stand by what i say about Petersen, he has shown nothing, if you are all impressed by this guy scoring trys that 10 year olds could score go ahead!!!! next year when Bowen gets down here he will be back in reserve grade.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

side show Bob = try scoring machine, a dam good signing
    shavenjas = looser who vents rubish on forums

get a life mate, accept that he was a good signing and stop wasting our time with your uninteligent drivel

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas View Post
    You name it mate, Broncos will finish at least 6 to 8 points ahead of the Titans. and i still stand by what i say about Petersen, he has shown nothing, if you are all impressed by this guy scoring trys that 10 year olds could score go ahead!!!! next year when Bowen gets down here he will be back in reserve grade.
    mate you have caught alot with little bait in this thread. my hat goes off to you. ironically i agree with you that all his trys are soft but id still like to have one of my dragons be able to score when only a couple of metres out

Any try is worth 4 points, regardless of how much work you have to put into it. I'm with you Teegy, as long as the ball is getting across the line. Why run through defenders when you can go around them?

Anyway Shavs, I would consider the Storm to be "way ahead", being 10 points in front halfway through the season. If the TITANS finish within 6 to 8 points of the Broncos, I would consider that pretty bloody close, considering they are the defending premiers and this is our first season!

If the Broncos do finish 6 to 8 points ahead of the TITANS, then I take my hat off to Wayne and the boys for finding their true form and lifting their game. Credit where credit is due Shavs! I would certainly hope the TITANS can maintain their previous good form and hold you off, as I hope they do with all other teams in the comp.