Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Mat Petersen

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Did Matt Peterson play today :lol!:
    I have been waiting for you to come in here bagging Matt Petersen. You can critisize him all you want because of the bad game he played today... but the truth is everybody on the Parramatta side played terribly.

Default Your kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    I have been waiting for you to come in here bagging Matt Petersen. You can critisize him all you want because of the bad game he played today... but the truth is everybody on the Parramatta side played terribly.
    Are you sure you watched the game

Are you sure you watched the game
    I watched the game

Default Shaven

I watched the game
    I think i saw Matt Peterson run out of the tunnel at the start of the game and that was it, not everyone for parra played bad it was a good game the score line did not reflect.

I think i saw Matt Peterson run out of the tunnel at the start of the game and that was it, not everyone for parra played bad it was a good game the score line did not reflect.
    The score line was only 30 - 10 because the Broncos made a few mistakes themselves! I have a soft spot for Parramatta but they played really badly today. And that try that they bombed... WHY DID HE KICK IT!!!! Parra are still a quality side, they just had a bad game. Matt Petersen is a quality player... just had a bad game (or two)

Default shaven

The score line was only 30 - 10 because the Broncos made a few mistakes themselves! I have a soft spot for Parramatta but they played really badly today. And that try that they bombed... WHY DID HE KICK IT!!!! Parra are still a quality side, they just had a bad game. Matt Petersen is a quality player... just had a bad game (or two)
    A bad game or 2 or 3,4,5,6,,7,8,9,10!!!!!!!!! :hi:

Wow 2 bad games! Oh wait... Lockyer has had a few bad games lately... Maybe we should forget about him playing first grade! Petersen is haveing bad games because he has been out of first grade for a year... because he has had SOO quality players in fromt of him... now that he has his chance... nerves are getting to him IMO.

Default Shaven

Wow 2 bad games! Oh wait... Lockyer has had a few bad games lately... Maybe we should forget about him playing first grade! Petersen is haveing bad games because he has been out of first grade for a year... because he has had SOO quality players in fromt of him... now that he has his chance... nerves are getting to him IMO.
    Lockyer, Peterson in the same sentance

Take the tip as most are now doing, ignore Shav. Remember, this is the same guy never thought Lance Thompson was much of a first grade footballer Shav apparently has a better idea on the game than the recruiting team we have put together as well

Matt Petersen was average today, he was not the only one in a beaten Eels side. End of story. He will improve as will the Eels side.

Luke O'Dwyer played well for the Eels when on the field.
    Last edited by DeeGan; 26-03-06 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Take the tip as most are now doing, ignore Shav
    Perhaps being a little too harsh on our mate shavenjas.

We all need to keep in mind that each member here has an opinion and they are allowed to post what they think or feel on any particular subject as long as it stays within the forum guidelines.

If you are not accepting of that opinion you have two options;

1) Argue your point or

2) Ignore the post

Enjoy the forums!

Default Shaven

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Take the tip as most are now doing, ignore Shav. Remember, this is the same guy never thought Lance Thompson was much of a first grade footballer Shav apparently has a better idea on the game than the recruiting team we have put together as well

Matt Petersen was average today, he was not the only one in a beaten Eels side. End of story. He will improve as will the Eels side.

Luke O'Dwyer played well for the Eels when on the field.
    I would like to say sorry to the forum for having my opinions on certain matters as they are not what the Titans want to hear it seems on this forum you are only allowed to tell them what a great job they are doing and how great they are it appears they dont like to hear from there critics, so i am sorry. Matt Peterson is a great signing you guys are doing a fantastic job.

I would like to say sorry to the forum for having my opinions on certain matters as they are not what the Titans want to hear it seems on this forum you are only allowed to tell them what a great job they are doing and how great they are it appears they dont like to hear from there critics, so i am sorry. Matt Peterson is a great signing you guys are doing a fantastic job.
    Give it a rest shavenjas...

Edit: Let's get the thread back on track. As per the PM you received before this post, you can contact myself personally re: member complaints and the forum guidelines issues.
    Last edited by DeeGan; 26-03-06 at 10:25 PM.

I thought o'dwyer had a good game finally got a start

Junior Titan

Default Mat Petersen

Journeyed from Clunes to Suncorp to again watch the Mighty Eels get flogged on the scoreboard. 20 points better then last year so look out for the Eels come final time. Hope they cop a grilling about kicking so much in attack.
    On Petersen I think he has served Parra well in his time there. Generally is a very solid winger in attack and defense. And as others have stated in this thread - the mighty $$$$ stops you signing top shelf players in all positions. Petersen would make A Grade at possibly a few NRL clubs and I feel he will do a great job for the Titans in 2007.

Default Shaven

Another poor effort from Petersen against the Cowboys. :hmm: