Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

So I know that this jersey has a few not happy , but I guess from Over the years each jersey appeals to some and not others. This years jersey for mine looks like a strong jersey. I agree that we have less gold on the jersey to reflect the Sun / Sand aspect and I would like to see more on it as well, however we don't know what the away and heritage strips look like yet so they may have a fair bit of yellow. / gold on them to balance out the home strip.

One suggestion I would put out there is to follow Dynasty Sports on Twitter if your on Twitter and provide constructive feedback.They are onboard for the next three years so lets see if they listen ?? Just a thought....
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I'm with you, I like it. Can't understand the comparison to the Cowboys jersey and it takes us further away from looking like we borrowed Parramattas homework and changed it a bit.

Nice fade down the side for the helmet. Looks good.

Just can’t help myself ... I look at the dark promos from this year and the copy-Cows, then I look at the training shirt our coach has been wearing and I think WTF there is our blue ... bright and representative of our place. I understand the Parra thing JB and I agree with you on that but the Aquis blue with some sand rather than yellow and some of next year’s blue as trim would do me. It really craps me off that we look like a funeral procession than an exciting sporting outfit.

Reporters writing that the NRL is blue-centric just adds to the argument.
    Last edited by Titanic; 11-11-18 at 03:49 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It really craps me off that we look like a funeral procession than an exciting sporting outfit.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    One suggestion I would put out there is to follow Dynasty Sports on Twitter if your on Twitter and provide constructive feedback.They are onboard for the next three years so lets see if they listen ?? Just a thought....
    Good advice.

https://twitter.com/dynasty_sport
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    the printer ran out of colour ink halfway through i guess? or they are going for a distressed look intentionally?

Yeah I’m not sure what they were thinking with that one DB. I’m not a fan of it. At least the heritage jumper looks okay.

EE7BD633-56E0-4BE9-ABC5-2456E2339891.jpg

P.s. i’m not sure why the picture quality is turning so bad when I upload them, sorry about that all

Away jerseys never look good. I'm guessing the fade will be a design in itself.

I like the white ribbon jersey home jersey in the store for preorder.

im guessing the white ribbon one is just for kids due to NEDS being a sports betting company and not allowed on the kids version?

White Ribbon sponsor is for the jerseys they wear when they come over here as there are laws to do with overseas gambling

Junior

You're both right. All kids Jerseys will be White Ribbon branded and the NRL squad will wear them in NZ due to the laws over there. It was all announced at Sponsorship announcement.

Junior

Would be good if you could buy one with white ribbon over here

The away is poor. But the Heritage looks good. Can we just make that main? Once again, not much gold. Or is it down the side like the 2007 model? Oh... just noticed the unnecessary helmet on it...

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Bigger picture.

Away