Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I love the Jersey. Probably our best.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It was our defining image and it’s been ignored. I just don’t get it. Sand is in our DNA. It should appear on our home jersey and our away jersey should be predominantly sand instead of white.
    Couldn't agree more. The gold coast with next to no gold / yellow

i don't hate it, i think the dark blue can be mentally a bit stronger than the wishy washy blue as much as i love it, but only if the blokes filling it turn up and make it so.

i can handle it, but it makes a great training kit, and the same new style but last years light blue as the main colour and the dark blue up in the modernised chevron would have looked good for me.

Wouldn't want to be superstitious. Last time the Navy Blue dominated our jersey, we bought the wooden spoon home (2011).

Upon reflection, I don't like it. It's just not GC.

I don't mind it. It's small changes that can make a big difference for the players mentality. A freshen up from the last few years can have a huge impact on their thinking. It's a definite break from 2018.

I like it!

How about something indicative of the culture that you represent for motivation? Something unique, something to be proud of! If you lined up all the incarnations of our strip you would see just how fractured our image is. Even our Members polo is charcoal.

I suggest, as many believe, that we need a basic design that can be tweaked rather than reamed each year. The big red v, the tricolors, Souffs bands, purple Storm and even the ‘Ponies hodge-podge are all representative of their brand.

Look at our Jetstar, the helmet/vagina, Aquis and now the copy-Cows ... a totally inconsistent, poorly directed misconnect made by marketing companies hell bent on substantiating their exorbitant value.

This is only my opinion and I’m no marketing guru but the only consistencies in our brand are the Titans and NRL logo (and that’s changed too).
    Last edited by Titanic; 03-11-18 at 12:19 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

How about something indicative of the culture that you represent for motivation? Something unique, something to be proud of! If you lined up all the incarnations of our strip you would see just how fractured our image is. Even our Members polo is charcoal.

I suggest, as many believe, that we need a basic design that can be tweaked rather than reamed each year. The big red v, the tricolors, Souffs bands, purple Storm and even the ‘Ponies hodge-podge are all representative of their brand.

Look at our Jetstar, the helmet/vagina, Aquis and now the copy-Cows ... a totally inconsistent, poorly directed misconnect made by marketing companies hell bent on substantiating their exorbitant value.

This is only my opinion and I’m no marketing guru but the only consistencies in our brand are the Titans and NRL logo (and that’s changed too).
    Absolutely spot on @titanic next home game scan the crowd there is no consistency regarding our colours apart from the empty seats which there is plenty of. Jersey design changes I can live with...some you like, some you don't but the colours need consistency...what are our official colours? What blue is our official colour? What yellow/sand is our official colour?

First Grader

I personally feel the colors should be light blue and gold/sand with white and black as the interchangeable colours. I think they need to adjust the logo also, simplifying it slighty. Really need to make the brand trendy, so people want to wear it. I love the club and I've got a lot of my mates into them but the biggest complaint is the abomination of merchandise they put out.

Let’s not get started in on merchandise ... no, in fact let’s. We have the Alliance so opinions may well be listened to if not heeded.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Let’s not get started in on merchandise ... no, in fact let’s. We have the Alliance so opinions may well be listened to if not heeded.
    Good luck with that Titanic because I can’t get anyone from our Alliance to engage on the Thursday Night Lang Park Cronulla Home Game debacle

Light blue and a big orange rectangle don't go. The dark blue helps the sponsors pop out. The aforementioned clubs have had steady sponsors unlike us that has a different major sponsor every 1.5 years.

And don't get me started on the light blue hats. Have never worn one. Not even my wife would.

I don't mind the jersey but whatever, I think clubs should be made stick with jersey designs for a minimum three years. IT's ridiculous how often the design changes.
    In regard to the sponsor, are they fully stitched up for three years or is this another one of the Titans one year deals with two one year options in their favour. But announced as a three year deal.

Junior

Who is making the jerseys this year with classic goooonnne??

This is madness. This is a primary jersey we are talking about.

We are a young club and we should be holding on dearly to our history. And that is light blue, gold and white. That is the gold coast.

And I've had a gutful of GOLD being marginalised from our club's colour.

This jersey comes out the day after the NSW alternate jersey monstrosity.

I'm tired of our colours and designs being an annual dog's breakfast.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The NRL already has far too many dark blue clubs. Including ONE IN QUEENSLAND!!!

https://cowboys.shopdesq.com/2019-se...9-jersey-range

After the battle to save the Titans identity I expected a lot more love and attention to it after the battle for control of the franchise.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER