Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

So I know that this jersey has a few not happy , but I guess from Over the years each jersey appeals to some and not others. This years jersey for mine looks like a strong jersey. I agree that we have less gold on the jersey to reflect the Sun / Sand aspect and I would like to see more on it as well, however we don't know what the away and heritage strips look like yet so they may have a fair bit of yellow. / gold on them to balance out the home strip.

One suggestion I would put out there is to follow Dynasty Sports on Twitter if your on Twitter and provide constructive feedback.They are onboard for the next three years so lets see if they listen ?? Just a thought....
    Long live the King. Titans to Rise And Rule.

I'm with you, I like it. Can't understand the comparison to the Cowboys jersey and it takes us further away from looking like we borrowed Parramattas homework and changed it a bit.

Nice fade down the side for the helmet. Looks good.
    It won't happen over night, but it will happen. - Pantene

Just can’t help myself ... I look at the dark promos from this year and the copy-Cows, then I look at the training shirt our coach has been wearing and I think WTF there is our blue ... bright and representative of our place. I understand the Parra thing JB and I agree with you on that but the Aquis blue with some sand rather than yellow and some of next year’s blue as trim would do me. It really craps me off that we look like a funeral procession than an exciting sporting outfit.

Reporters writing that the NRL is blue-centric just adds to the argument.
    Last edited by Titanic; 11-11-18 at 03:49 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It really craps me off that we look like a funeral procession than an exciting sporting outfit.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    One suggestion I would put out there is to follow Dynasty Sports on Twitter if your on Twitter and provide constructive feedback.They are onboard for the next three years so lets see if they listen ?? Just a thought....
    Good advice.

https://twitter.com/dynasty_sport

Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL, CANADA
    NUTS